Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 DETROIT AUTORAMA.. Goin', Showin' ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hapydz, May 4, 2012.

1. well as you know if you was there..Lil Beast made it to the basement....

Gotta thank Jocko and his buddy Mark for coming to the truck stop i work at and picked up the trailer as w was swapped with truck repairs.....And also those who helped get the topolino pushed in....i was told the photographer liked it...gonna try and head up in the mornin to clean a bit...its been a long 5 years of waiting to get here....

Attached Files:

2. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

I found a picture of BobK on the way

Attached Files:

• bobk.jpg
      bobk.jpg
      File size:
      509.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Glad to see it made it Mark

4. smitty city

smitty city

[​IMG]
    will be ridin' the bus in the morning, taking this for the art mavens auction, see you in the booth

Attached Files:

• bell.JPG
      bell.JPG
      File size:
      108.4 KB
      Views:
  5. beanco

beanco

leaving in 20 minutes. Look out Detroit!

6. doozcoupe

doozcoupe

Al Bergler rattle the windows downtown this mornin'?

7. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

8. thunderkiss65

thunderkiss65
    from Detroit

Those 8 might be the worst group of finalists Ive seen yet.

9. Having Money don't mean ya always have good taste.... puke! How could they overlook the Hollenback painted masterpiece up there?

10. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

Haha god NO! I got her in the pin up contest! Cheer for allison "ally" im broke and still need a radiator, rear end, and a few lil things to finish the 31

11. chubod

chubod

Someone is going to take lots of pics at the pinup contest? Right?

12. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

I had to work yesterday and this morning. I brought down the ole shop truck/push truck which is sitting by the Singlefinger station. Look for the orange bubble on top. ;) not a show truck just a truck we use to haul stuff in,ect. My son and I are taking off from Jackson in the next 15 min. I have to stop by Larry's house to drop off the trailer and then onto to Cobo. I am hoping to meet a lot of you this weekend and see some really cool builds. This weekend is all about our favorite things-hot rods,engines,ect. Looking forward to finally getting this New Year into motion.

13. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Had a little bit too good of a time this year.Was great to see a couple cars that were mentioned here doing the last minute thrash!!!Nice kick in the rear to get one ready for next year.

14. got a slow moment here at the truck stop...figured it was a good time to drop a GREAT BIG THANKS to LARRY. Martin and Jocko for all the ass bustin help they thru my way making my first car apperance at Autorama so easy, and such a good time....me, Lil Beast and the wife thanks you all again for the help...and the memories.....

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  15. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Congrats Mark, another dream come true for you. The Beast looks great in the line up.

16. thanks Bob...we would have looked alot better but i had decided to make a run at getting Lil Beast to where it could DRIVE IN....but Jegs screwed up and sent the wrong master cylinder for the clutch...so i never got around to installing the glass, nor did i re-install all the parts that i had to take off to pull the motor trans to double check the clutch setup......

all in all it was still a great time!!!!!!!!!!

17. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats Mark, you sure went through a lot to get her there! Awesome.

18. Mark

I kept stopping by the car to meet you but never ran into you.

The topo is looking great.

Looking forward to seeing you getting her finished up.

19. i had the wife and her grandson saturday in tow.
    uploadfromtaptalk1363205985821.jpg

..we ll get together this summer...I'm hopeful to be driving the fiat to sins of steel...check my build thread to see how I'm tracking thru the next couple of Weeks

20. Sorry I didn't get your name on the caption, couldn't see your placard. Some folks like anonymity. I would be happy to add your name if you like.

21. Bill i'ld be honored to have my name added..the wife a asked why i didn't fill out my card for the show
    ...honestly i just forgot

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

22. That would be killer to see that roll through the gates of Sins under its own power!

23. Please spell out your first/last name. We can get them wrong if you let us. We're gifted that way.

24. I have been wondering if anyone else brought home a rotten cold from the Autorama like Myles and I did ? My doctor said I have a viral infection and have been under the weather since returning home. One hell of a way to finish off an amazing time at the show and thanks to all that made it so memorable...
    Ron

Attached Files:

25. 38mag

38mag

My daughter did, she was under the weather all week. She did make it back to work Friday, but she still wasn't to good.

26. the mail man

the mail man
    from michigan

there was a 36 chevy truck i looked at sunday in between gene winfield and the 89x displays that was for sale did anyonehappen to grab any info on or know how i can get ahold of the owner thanks