Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Detroit Hot Rod and Kustom show coming 2013 Detroit Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Like Elvis said return to sender! Thats why we want to get em in early

2. This Elvis will see you at Autorama with my preregistration.....thanks.

3. Sound like a plan TCB !

4. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

I live in berkley. If you need anything let me know and I can see what I can do. Ill be at autorama Friday.

5. We got a Poor Boy in Berkely and 2 in Clawsom. Should be set maybe we can use your house and yard as a parking lot ha-ha. Hope ya make it out in July. See ya's in the basement

6. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Hamb meet and greet Saturday at 12 Autorama Basement

Singlefinger Speed Shop

7. Gonna try to make it. Depends on if I can get the girls up and out by then.

8. Btt for those thrashing to get ready for move in....bring an extra 25 and sign up at the show!

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You mean 2 pm right?

10. Got our first 5 entrants yesterday. We also have 11 incoming from the dead last cc and 12 from the Detroit road devils. Only 172 spots left ha ha. Check the Facebook page for the cool item you will receive to get you in the show lot.

11. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Yes.

Forgot I had posted here too
    Time changed to 2 pm

Martyn

12. We are taking registration all weekend long in the basement. 25 gets ya your pass for mass. First 200 get in...everyone else is just lookin!

13. Got word were a third down. Come on out and have some fun in the middle of Summer. Eat drink bowl and be merry ...or is it Mary. Aww just come out and support a great cause , see some cars, and be amongst friends!

14. Sunday Sunday Sunday...last day of fun in the basement kiddos. Sign up today in the Poor Boys display... Be one of the 200 cars that can say you came to the first one!

15. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

Ok, so I totally dropped the ball on signing up when I was there yesterday. If the 200 doesn't sell out by the end of today, is there another way I can get registered? Will be at Sins no matter what, but I am guessing Midnight Mass is going to be a good one!

Woody

16. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

were in, looks like its gunna be a good one!

thanks for all you guys did this weekend! autorama was a blast!

george

17. koolkat269

koolkat269

Just a heads up to everyone pre-registered, keep your flag tucked away until the event. The magnets don't hold to well and you wouldn't want to lose it and not get in the event.

18. Hooptologist

Hooptologist

Got my flag friday.... Sounds like a good time.

19. Thank you to everyone that came over and signed up this weekend. We appreciate your support. Remember the proceeds of this event go to Helping Hannah's Heart. Please go to the website or Facebook page for updates.
    Like Koolcat said please don't lose the flags. That is the only way into the show in a car. They were not designed to go 70 on the highway. When you get near the venue throw it on. Thank You again everyone. I know times are tough for many and the fact you would pony up 25 of your hard earn cash is appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  20. Good Morning Friday Bump. Come on out for a good time. Bingo anyone??? For those so inclined we are putting together a Bingo Run prior to load in Saturday afternoon

Attached Files:

21. dart165

dart165

Sending my registration form this afternoon.. I dropped the ball at autorama too.. you guys were a stones throw away from the booth but I was so busy all weekend I never made it over. I'll be there though!

22. Thank You ....man I would kill for an 80 degree day right now....come on Summer

23. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

Got mine Thursday at Autorama!!!
    Can't wait!!!

24. Awesome, Thanks , Spread the word about the show please.

25. 1935olds

1935olds

Looks like fun!

26. Come on up for it!!

27. Ok Guys and Gals....lots of updates on the site and Facebook page. We will have a some host hotel info up soon...we have 2 to choose from all within a short drive from the event. Come on out and have some fun this July. Still taking pre-registration

28. Ok folks anyone coming from out of town or that wants to make a weekend out of it. The hotel info has been added to the website and FB page. Remember if ya cone in Friday you can cruise the Woodward strip, Saturday do the Midnight Mass Bingo run in the afternoon, get your ride parked before 6, try to bowl your best game,,,,,,and see some cool cars, cool vendors, and cool folks having a good time on a nice summer night. Maybe hit the Henry Ford on the ride home. Come on out...we have some spots left

29. Ok folks the bands have been booked... Go over to the website or the Facebook page...like it....share it....come on out this July!

30. 57Custom300

57Custom300
    from Arizona

Figures. I move from Mi. to Az. and you guys put on a show. I may show up as a spectator though. I plan to "vacation" in Detroit to see family & friends this summer. Be staying at my sisters in R.O. so I'll be close.