Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from ct

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ralphy, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Ralphy

Ralphy

Hi, my names Ralph. I'm an 18 year old high school senoir from connecticut. I grew up around cars and racing and own a 1985 El Camino SS project. This forum looked really awesome so I decided to sign up. I'm looking forward to learning around here.

2. Ralph, didn't know if you were aware but the HAMB is for pre-66 traditional hot rods and customs, posting off topic (OT) projects may not get too many friendly replies.

Plenty to learn here though, I still spend hours reading threads and have more project ideas than I have time or money for.

3. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Welcome to the HAMB Ralphy from up the street in Mass

4. Ralphy

Ralphy

I wasn't aware, no big deal though. I was going through some threads last night and some of the work done here is amazing, definately an inspiration for my car.

5. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. As already mentioned, this website is for traditional hot rods and customs. A 1985 anything is not welcome here. However, I recommend that you sit back and read, learn and advance your knowledge of these cars that were here before you were...by a lot. Don't ever mention the El Camino in ant way and you'll NOT be flamed and banned. Maybe someday you'll actually build a car that fits in here. Then, if you do, tell us all about it with words and photos.

6. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

welcome ...keep reading you will be hooked on hamb!....i bet your next car will be pre 65 ???

7. Ralphy

Ralphy

It's certainley possible... I have a pontiac 455 block that's waiting to be built so maybe an older poncho is in my future.

8. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

welcome from NC and best to you!~