Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Good or bad let us see pictures of your F1 or F100!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56fordf100, Dec 16, 2008.

1. sweet-will look good parked next to the vicky!!

2. That's got a great look to it already. Nice project.

3. jfrolka

jfrolka

It does look like an s10 but it's a full size 95 chev truck frame. Had airbags but is back on springs. 70" track width.

4. Tnomoldw

Tnomoldw

:)In 1966 I put a 331 Cadillac engine in it with a 4 speed.Picture is not my truck but you get the idea.:D

Attached Files:

5. big fluffy

big fluffy

Heres on of the only bad ones on here. Body is alot worse then it looks. its my 49 ford f1.

Attached Files:

6. Crypticracer13

Crypticracer13

Sweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

7. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Here is my Little F-1 coming together slowly..:D

Attached Files:

8. big fluffy

big fluffy

I wish i had a garage:(. Barrnone50 what motor do you have?

9. here's our '56 F-100 towing our '28 Roadster

[​IMG]

10. Flamin'

Flamin'

Finaly getting photos from this past summer transferred to the computer... A couple more of my 48 F1...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    Kelly Burns likes this.
  11. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Its warmed up 302.. Trick flow cam,4100 carb bored 30over heads with a little shinning up..Hey I only have half of a garage and lucky at that the little woman not much into welding and fabing little parts for the F1 so have to keep it pretty clean..LOL But some day I will have a little shed for my self..;)

12. hippy killer

hippy killer

here is my 58 a few years back ill take some up dated ones

Attached Files:

13. big fluffy

big fluffy

Barrnone you still have more then i have. I'm restoring it in my drive and all i can put over it is a tarp and i can't completely take anything apart so no one will steal my parts.

14. mattrod68

mattrod68

im only posting again because i added some stuff and she got a bath today. DJM beams, rear bumper and new fogs. hard to find the time to tear down the daily for upgrades so i do as many as possible when i get a chance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Hang in there brother,you will make it happen!! Don't you have any kin folk that might let you use a space? Buiding these truck is the American way bring back these old rides to their origin.You can do it..;)

16. big fluffy

big fluffy

I wish but i will be moving to West Virginia this summer and i will be converting a green house into my garage. What all do you have to do to put a 302 into your f1? I'm thinking later on down the road when i have money and a garage to either put a fladhead v8,302, or maybe a 351 in mine.

17. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Hey Man!! a converted green house will work!! Check the search for builds of our trucks there is a mountain of good info here. And alot of talent.I was going to do the flathead but decided to use it o n another project down the road..Does your motor run?? It looks like a Six.. man if it runs use it .. Get that baby on the road and enjoy!! Just my .02.. Pm me if I can help. George:D

18. big fluffy

big fluffy

Yes I'm running the flathead 6. I know the motor runs i bought the motor, transmission, rear end, and chassis off of here for i think 800. I can get it running if i bought a 6 volt battery and got a radiator so i could let it run for a little while but i want to save up a little bit of money and convert it to 12v since i will drive it back and forth to work and school. If i keep the flathead 6 in this build i might build one down the road set up like a autocross truck sorta of. Upgraded suspension, brakes, v8, etc.

19. Flamin,...I really like your truck.

20. Dave50

Dave50

Now thats plain Bitchin` what a beautiful truck! And i am not a red kinda guy...

21. Flamin'

Flamin'

Thanks rusty1, I've seen your truck in other threads and really like it too. My truck and your truck had similar beginnings. Mine started as an F7 fire truck and I peiced it together from there using a couple F1 parts trucks.

22. impala631

impala631
    from INDIANA

That is badddddd!!!

23. Gene Boul

Gene Boul

Several years ago I bought this 52 in the mid-west. My dad and I were going to build a bonneville truck to compete with a flattie. Things happen and pop had another appointment. Sooo after estate issues and what not I'm going to restore it. Have lots of period correct stuff and have started to clean and paint chassis and floorboards. My flattie will have a 4" crank, McCullough VS 57 and reds headers. (cheaters and mellotones) It will be a tow truck for my 38. g

Attached Files:

24. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

25. ...well, the roads finally dried off enuf to sneak my 48 out for a ride yesterday; now today it's snowin again like a blizzard!...will it ever warm up?
    [​IMG]

26. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Still the lovin the 48 Sam.

Later,Bill

27. gicknordon

gicknordon

What she looked like when i got her.
    [​IMG]

28. gicknordon

gicknordon