Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Viva Las Vegas Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Olds Simca, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, that's just it, I'm struggling to figure out what it is. And I was not being literal, obviously the young ladies are not hookers. The pics kind of reminded me of an early 80's Dead show, before the next generation of fans took off . . . the crowd was my idea of what a biker/hooker convention would look like.

Did not mean to offend any individual, I did not single this lady out for derision . . . see above. But if the dress were any shorter, we'd see the rising sun!

Look, to each his own. Have fun!

2. iFlip

iFlip
    from San Angelo

Where's Germ when you need 'em?

3. tiredford

tiredford
    from Mo.

Yuck, half naked women:eek:...its horrible!!!! Where could a person get tickets?

4. Moon Rocket

Moon Rocket
    BANNED
    from GA

I don't want to catch you looking at any of the girls at Steel in Motion then! :rolleyes:

Your not the guys I saw a picture of running around in his draws there, are you? :eek:

5. Moedog07

Moedog07

Who could ask for more...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  6. Gator

Gator

Yes.

7. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

I cant stop laughing!!!! ....:D been awhile since I laughed that hard...

8. If I want some biker tranny rubbin' it's dick all over my car, I'll go to Walmart again.

9. All of us are car nuts or we wouldn't be here and this site has a enormous membership encompassing several generations,,I'm one that live during the 50's and don't need to relive it again with pegged jeans and slicked back hair,a white wife beater and engineer boots,,i wouldn't look to good dressed that way nowadays!

If I see a pretty girl I will look,,I ain't dead or blind,,as for running around in my drawers,,I'm too old and fat to rock that look!:D HRP

10. X2 i resemble those remarks.

11. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

I agree!
    There is nothing at Viva Las Vegas that would interest me....
    ....But I do have two questions...why are "pin up" girls always fat, and is Little Richard still alive? If he is he must be about 80 yrs old.

12. I don't have a answer for your first question,,but interestingly enough he is 80 years old and the reason he is still alive is "Better living through chemistry" HRP

13. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

I hate rockabilly culture crap.

All of the so called "50s" look a likes look like some sort of twisted trailer trash weekenders who like pbr, dice, flames, and cherries who take all their time squeezing into their "pinup" suits and doing their hair rediculously when they should be on a damn treadmill.

I feel like the modern rockabilly pinup style is the equivalent to rat rods.
    they think theyre 'so retro 50s' when in reality they just look like idiots bastardizing the way it really was.

A Ratrod is to a Traditional Hotrod as a Pinup is to Marilyn Monroe.

14. jeta12

jeta12

Oh my god stop ....I cant breath

15. chris' 38

chris' 38

I'm looking for a pointy stick to poke out my eyes....[/QUOTE]

Check under that green dress

16. rats28

rats28
    from Louisiana

Damn just think if one of them chicks burped or farted

17. Gator

Gator

Or worse yet sharted - that's when you only meant to fart but shit yourself instead. :D

18. JVK54

JVK54

Well...
    Because they used to be fat goth girls but they got bored with dudes who called themselves stupid names like "Theodorus" who turned out tp be gay . So, then they got sailor jerry anchor tattoos and a pair of creepers and then they were the fat punkrock girls but then they started to feel too old at the local Warped Tour show when all the little emo-hottie girls showed up . Sooo then they got Bettie (Crocker) Paige haircuts and traded the creeepers for a polka dot dress from Stop Staring and started putting their ass-prints all over cars that were built by real hotrod guys and girls who built them to ...ummm.. build them and drive ,,not for fat girl in polka dot dress Facebook picture props and are too self centered to realize how unwanted they are.

Little Richard? ....because he is god.

When Jerry Lee Lewis is off-duty.

19. Scott F.

Scott F.

I've never been to vegas. Might never go. I'd be scared to go there if I were a girl though since apparently when you get off the plane they give you funny clothes to wear, hand you a weird lookin' umbrella thing and cut the front of your hair short.

20. JVK54

JVK54

" I KNEW I shoulda ordered the 3" cut coils instead of the 2". Thank goodness Mistress Ava Brawn showed up was willing to help get the stance right"
    [​IMG]

21. sololobo

sololobo

I think someone is a pussy hound!! And that isn't a bad thing. ~sololobo~

22. nooch

nooch

Bunch of grumpy old farts complaining about rockabilly and tattoos - must be the yearly VLV post again! Much like these guys pacemakers, you can set your watch to it!

There are lots of posts on the HAMB that have a limited connection to cars and I happily skip over them without having to post how much I don't like them - how about these guys try doing the same.

23. JVK54

JVK54

I'm just bored and cranky and frozen under a bunch of snow up here in the dead of winter New England. Truth is I'd gladly sport a poodle skirt and a Betty Paige wig if it would make it 80 degrees and sunny tomorrow.

24. Some day,if your lucky, you will live to be a curmudgeon like some of us! :D HRP

25. The" dude"

The" dude"

:eek:charter members of the vegas cattle association[​IMG]

26. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I enjoyed the pics. Looks like it was a party to me.

I enjoyed the friendly banter about the girls too. Personally these were the only characters that disturbed me much at all!!

ImageUploadedByTJJ1360814876.356647.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1360814886.835984.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

27. Looks like a Halloween party that got outta hand! HRP

28. Malarky

Malarky

HAHA! Yea...Coming to the hamb is beginning to be more-and-more like going to my grandparents house. Don't try'n save us young folks (if I can still call myself that), we're too far gone.

I'd like to hit that show some year.

29. rbonazzoli

rbonazzoli
    from Dallas, TX

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.