Register now to get rid of these ads!

hit by car, pray for me

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lostforawhile, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

It aggrevates me because I was going to go back to school, do something better with my life, I will get back on my feet somehow, its just another trial is all

2. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

At least I can browse this site until I can get back in my garage

3. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

Prayers sent from Iowa man.

4. Fenders

Fenders

5. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Its emergency unemplyment we aren't out of buisness but things are just very slow so weget get laid for short periods of time usually 6 weeks or less at a time

6. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Years ago I worked at the sheppard spinal center, I remember a poster with a famous crew chief in a wheelchair, anyone remember who he was?

7. Randy in Oklahoma

Randy in Oklahoma
    from Oklahoma

8. gyronaut

gyronaut

There were others, but one is Larry Burton, shown below, the crew chief for Mickey Thompson's 1968ish Indy car attempt at a land speed record at Bonneville. He's still an ace mechanic, but now on airborne vehicles. Truly inspiring!!!

Get well...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  9. Tuff break man sorry to hear. Prayers here from a Schwinn restorer. You will need plenty of physical therapy and exersize my friend. Get well soon:)

Attached Files:

10. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I am giving thanks, believe me, I could have died or been paralyzed, I only got a lawyer to protect myself financially, not looking for a landfall, I just want to able to survive financially is all

11. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Yup, this is smelling more and more like a nigerian on C/L, or like a "Hot Rod Stolen in Fla". I might be wrong, but this has the same odor as a 3 week old tuna salad sandwich.:(

12. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I can't find it in the observer eithier, you forget I live in a town where the paper is a joke,no three week sandwitch here, all I know is im flat on my back,im hurt, and I don't know the future holds, I could be facing weeks more in this brace, I could be facing surgery, , im a scammer because I contact a lawyer? Im sol here, its a job to get out of bed to walk to the bathroom, I appreciate everything positive that has been said, it really does mean a lot to me. I spent a lot of time restoring that bike so I could ride and relax, I should have known something like this would happen

13. Uh ... why is your email posted in your sig ?

14. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Well seeing as how you could use your mobile phone and post within 24 hours, you have all your limbs, your not paralyzed, first post was about a law suit .. I would say what you asked for you got . You have survived . Traction and mobile phone I have to say I don't get ( needing the internet that badly, but hey new world and technology so ) .

Again you are gonna be ok, so teh prayers you asked for have severed you well, with about 200 posts ,,maybe time we all move on

15. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

In case anyone wants to say hi, im sorry about the puncuation im on my mobile phone and have to hold it up in the air, im sorry if I offended anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.