Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wheel id needed.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by keith27T, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Are these Ford and if so what were they off of? there 16 inch.

Attached Files:

2. FAR FUG NU GAN?????? LOL sorry had to , I have no Idea good luck

3. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

If they are Ford, I think they are English Ford, not from an American model. Except for the hubcap, they look a great deal like early VW/Porsche wheels too.

Ray

4. landseaandair

landseaandair
    from phoenix

5. Carter

Carter

Yes, anglia. I've heard they will bolt on to a VW but have never tried myself, so I can't say for sure.

6. Thanks Guys...............Same bolt pattern as regular ford wide 5?

7. just looking at the pictures i'd have to say no.....the wide 5 bolt pattern is a lot wider , i believe 10-1/4" ????

8. sheesh :) and I was being a smart ass .............. but have had a few wide five V.W.'s lol, got the measure on the bolt centers? I can match up on my bug , look for stampings around the bead and the back of the bolt flange may have a logo .

9. 7.75 vw pattern

10. Prefect / Anglia. Not much you can do with them. Do you have the skinny front axle and spindles ? That would go under a Topolino.

11. Rok 51

Rok 51

Yeah. They are Prefect Anglia 16in. When I had my Prefect ute I put VW 15in Rims on it. They are not exactly the same, but they did go on and I run them with radials.