Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cass Nawrocki book sold out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rouye56wingnut, Feb 1, 2013.

1. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

Cass is out of books unless he does a reorder . However if you still are looking for one get ahold of Ron Fournier or Stan Fulton as they have the last few available .

2. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

I wish you would have let me know last week before they were sold out. I'll try to get in touch with Ron or Stan.

3. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

How would I be able to tell you last week when I just found out yesterday from Cass?

4. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Don't you have a flux capacitor?!!??

5. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

PS: no disrespect intended for this book about the highest levels of metal working art

6. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

7. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey,

Is this book a '' must have '' for metalshapers? I know Cass has done some great work like the 540 Mercedes he hand built, but did his majic make it to print?

Merci

8. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

This book in my opinion is a must for anyone that is trying to advance their skill sets to another level . There are alot of trinkets in the book that will make your head spin if you dont look closely to what he is showing .Check out what Street Rodders Mr. Hammer (Ron Covel) wrote about it . He was completely blown away about its content .

9. BCR

BCR

Yes!

it is not a rehash of all the other metal shaping books. His book shows unique solutions that will teach even the most advanced metal man some new tricks in my opinion.

10. this is a MUST have book.....