Register now to get rid of these ads!

Victoria Secret

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Royalshifter, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Tnomoldw

Tnomoldw

:)I recall at one point in this thread Mark was going to release a total amount it took to build this home built car. Can that happen?

2. BOMONSTER

BOMONSTER

Congratulations Mark and Kelly. Great to get to know you both a little better this weekend. I think you both represent what the scene should really about - pouring your heart, money and soul into creatively shaped and painted metal, making the long trip in the rain to display for all to see and then sitting back, chilling out, savoring the experience and appreciating the other builder's efforts. You both rock with love and humility and make third place feel like America's Best Kustom. BO

3. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

That award went to the right address,congrats!

4. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Huge success......I now sit at Logan dazed from the Royal Beauty.....great Show, great Car and Mark & Kelly are great folks.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. DirtyNapkin

DirtyNapkin
    from Napa, Ca

Hey Skip and Kelly, I was great being neighbors with you guys last week. I'm happy to meet you guys and very happy about your guys award. WELL DESERVED. The car looked amazing and I can't wait to see the next project.
    Oh and by the way, I'm keeping your card in my wallet and next time I'm in Fresno I'm going to come by and buy you two. lol

6. Saw your car there, DirtyNapkin. Very nice! Very, very nice, in fact. Forgive my silliness on your showcard thread, please. Your car is tasteful and understated, just like I like 'em thanks, man.

7. emiliedk

emiliedk
    from denmark

Kelly & Mark...Fantastic car..well deserved!
    and thanks for your company, it was my pleasure for sure!

all the best!
    Palle

8. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Congrats, Mark and Kelly -- well deserved!!

Malcolm

9. volksjunky

volksjunky

Amazing car and an amazing juorney! Been following since day one.
    Still wating for a better shot of that square four to pop up in the background ...

10. gwarren007

gwarren007

11. White05GT

White05GT
    from NC

Congrats on the award! One of my favorite cars on this site, very tasteful and the craftsman ship is awesome.

12. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

tough competion,congrats. on the award.they'll be others

13. MATTILAS

MATTILAS

I second that they is good people

14. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Thanks guys and especially you Jerry.

15. Outstanding and well deserved. I'm waiting for my buddy to come back with a fist full of pics. I'll get one enlarged for the man cave.:)

16. To receive any kind of award at that show is a real acomplishment,Skip. It seems like the Streetrod style cars always steal the awards there. Very high quality builds everywhere. I knew yours could hold it's own.
    Congrates to you and Ladyshifter...

17. Beautiful job! You nailed it.
    Congratulations.

18. BLAKE

BLAKE

That thing is beautiful... I stared at it for a good, long while. Well done, and well deserved!!!

19. 60'coupe

60'coupe

After following your build thread for the last year and a half it was great to see the finished product, Kelly's car is beautiful and so well thought out and so well put together. The matching painting is beautiful and classy just like the car. It was nice meeting you both and I think John did a very nice wiring job :).
    Rob

20. Wow great job Skipper and Kelly, wishing you all the best you deserve it!!!!

21. Congratulations Mark and Kelly good thing come to good People!

22. Hi Kelly
    I think that you do belong with the big builders, and that Jeff Norwell painting is a thing to remember.
    And i can only say as Palle, i enjoyed your company.
    Say hi to Mark.
    Lars

23. This car looked INCREDIBLE last weekend,I was happy to see it in person.This was in my top two custom choices of the whole show.Looked so good and was so nice to see it with a stance like it would of had back in the day.I was talkin to some friends this weekend who are very reputable names in Customs but they don't go participate on the hamb........anyway they were blown away by this car and still talking about it yesterday.
    I read that it took 3rd ? I need to read more and read about the competition but to me I think the car deserves more then a 3rd place.

24. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Made my day Jeff....would love to be next to your Merc for a photo?

25. goldtele

goldtele

I just read this whole thread. This is soooo inspiring!! Thanks for sharing.

26. Photo ??? Anytime man......I should be so lucky. :) Your car looked like it should of been in the Pan Pacific. I took a couple nice pics of it and been showing people and they are LOVING it.

27. Special Ed

Special Ed

I gotta tell ya Skip, I felt honored just to have my car in the same building with you at the GNRS, along with some cars of Hine's, Barris', Winfield's, D'Agostino's, Zocchi's, Ganahl's, Jack Stewart's, etcetera ....
    Your car looked simply amazing.

28. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Why thank you Ed for the kind words....it was a challenge getting out of building 5? I did not know that was you in the gorgeous 55.

29. daddio211

daddio211

I just wanted to be post 3000. I have nothing else to say.

Hi Mark and Kelly! :)

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

30. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

It was great seeing you 2 again....funny guy.