Register now to get rid of these ads!

KIRK! and the GG Gazette Road Tour article

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill Rinaldi, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hater, isn't that a metro-sexual term.

Kirk,
    I just can't think of anything nice to say about you. Well actually I can but why ruin a good relationship. :D

You're alright man, I think that you work too much, but most of us did tend to burn the candle at both ends.

Now back to being a kirk disliker. :p ;)

Oh Gee, I just read a little farther, I thought it was Kirk hating not goodguys hating. I am not sure that I hate the goodguys but there are certainly aspects of the shows or show attendees that I dislike. Much like the HAMB, certainly factions of the HAMB that I could do without. I must say that the goodguys and the original BilletProof are separated by a very large abyss. Life does take some odd turns doesn't it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Kirk, I enjoy your posts. On the return trip from Indy, your group stopped at the old route 66 bridge at Devils Elbow, Missouri-that's really close to me and I frequent it often for "time-out". I saw some of the group on I-44 that Monday morning. I have been unsuccessful at finding you for a visit at events. Thank you for all that you do. Sam

3. unklgriz

unklgriz

I don't post much, but I sure love your threads Kirk! When you go to Puyallup or Spokane I'm always looking in the foreground and background for my brothers car or my nephews car. Your threads are great, I hope you continue to post more.

Larry

4. Well he better continue to post we know where he lives. ;)

One thing about Kirk that you can depend on his photos are always tasteful and he manages to keep the stuff that we are really not interested in out of them.

Ah damnit it I posted something nice about him, well I don't like his hair.:p

5. KIRK!

KIRK!

What hair? :p

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. KIRK!

KIRK!

I have a signed photo of him here in my office if that makes things better.

7. Kirk, I really enjoy all aspects of your work but when posting on the H.A.M.B begins to feel like a job or like your not wanted it takes all the fun out of it. Life is too short to to mess with this stuff. Personally I will just seek out your work through all the different outlets that GG provides.

8. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Donna just said you need to get off your ass and post more here...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. stlroken

stlroken

I enjoyed the "ride" in the Gazette....GREAT....reminded me of the Motormemories tour that we've been on for the last 15 years. It goes all over the midwest with lots of stops. We've had as many as 200+ cars, but thats too many the small towns we stop in can't handle that many cars and the motel are too few in the smaller towns. Anyway...Kirk...great "ride"
    thanks..check out Motormemories.com the the next 4 day trip is in June.

10. seatex

seatex

Dammit, Muttley, you just made milk come out of my nose, and I'm not even drinking milk! EWWWWWWWWW

11. Exactly. :D:D:D

12. Kirk is the reason why I rejoined after being away for several years,HRP

13. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

i'm from bama,way out in the woods,could you describe a "metro-sexual"

14. swazzie

swazzie

Not really. We all miss out on a lot because of it.....

15. So true...........

16. zep058

zep058

You are a funny fucker (funny haha, not a funny....oh, never mind...) It seems that bullshit on here has driven away some really great people over the last few years.

I do hope you re-consider.

17. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Kirk...some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.....!

18. c57heaven

c57heaven

That was one of the better articles I've read. Made you want to be there.
    Of course the "no pics allowed" open house was intriguing too.
    You were fortunate to be able to go on that tour Kirk. Some of these guys won't be around much longer given their age etc. and this trip will go down as one of your most memorable; I'm sure. If you have any more photos of that tour posted somewhere let me know.