Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Anybody wanna do this one? I know it's just another late 30's coupe.....just wanna see what MINE looks like "a little" (or alot) lower. Also, maybe different paint, maybe a chop, different wheels/tires. Sorry, not the best pic angle. THANKS in advance.

Attached Files:

2. nali

nali

Gimp has always been free :p
    The 2.8 version has great improvements and is available for Windows XP SP3 ( 2.6 for SP2) .
    It works on Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows, ( BeOS before .. ) Mac ...

3. MOguy

MOguy

My flames aren't very good, but at least it's green in front.

Attached Files:

4. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Love 38 Plymouth's, my first car was/is a 37 Dodge 2 door!

Lowered it a bit, added a hood side to one and lost the door handle... might do more later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. LN7....thanks.....I like the stance & shaved door a lot. I've got the hood sides on now, was working on it at the time...easier access to the engine.

6. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

I know this one might be a long shot, but... is there any way someone could photoshop this interior to a a blue/white to match the shade on my car, instead of red/white? my dash pad is white instead of going blue also... thanks in advance, if anyone cares to try...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  7. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Not quite a long shot had you posted interior instead.

8. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

I don't want my interior shopped, I want the red one done in the color combo of my exterior

9. MOguy

MOguy

Like this?

Attached Files:

10. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Looks great - much easier after kevo edited and phantom added that interior shot. :D

11. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

lol, sorry... I posted the URL for a photo that was hosted on another website (and it showed up on mine) but probably b/c of the cookies or w/e... I checked it from my phone and it didn't show, so I photobucket'd and it's fixed...

12. Anyone feel like doing a photoshop on this 2 ton truck i bought? going to go with a flatbed, something with some style to it, and a red and cream for body colors.

only daylight picture i have;

[​IMG]

13. msalamanca

msalamanca

Hello guys, I need some of you help.
    Trying to figure up a chop for my 1951 Ford Coupe.
    Here are some of the things I am looking for.
    Mild Chop
    Rear 1/4 Windows kept the same length
    Pillar at most lightly slanted if not able to keep straight
    back glass light rack
    The crown flows nicely
    The back window can be moved back a bit if needed
    added is what I am basing my custom off of. the first pic is Fred Calvins ford. My rear is almost going to be exact, shaved windsplits and tails in the bumper. Sides pretty much same, but I will be using the 51 trim that wraps around the rear.
    The second photo is the exact gril surround I am doing, but I will be using a different bar.

The third pic is pic I found on the web, its not mine, as mine is torn apart.

I am going for a classy custom.
    Appreciate any of your help.
    Thanks
    Matthew

Attached Files:

14. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Matthew, having chopped a Shoebox and been around another who did, a clarification: Where do you plan on adding length as roof comes down? Doesn't seem like you want backlite laid in.

15. Yeah yeah...:D

This is called the photoshop thread though. You ought to check it out, you might be impressed.

16. Blake84

Blake84

MOGUY....last time i promise......i went to a shop yesterday and came across a 4 door shoebox chopped and it was so nice looking and I got to thinking maybe I should chop before paint. IS there anyway to chop the pic that you did of the car "bagged" with a chop similar to the flat black shoebox. Not sure if its an ok angle. but id appreciate it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. msalamanca

msalamanca

Thats what I am trying to figure out.
    I have only seen 2 Coupes that had a good Chop, even that there was some things I didnt like.
    Well really there are about 2 out 10 shoebox sedan chops that actually look good.
    The back window has to flow into the roof, if its a lets say a 3 all around, then the length would be added in the middle, and the rear window racked to flow into the roof removing the crown. Or the back window moved back a couple inches, laid down and the the sail panels filling in the gaps.

18. MOguy

MOguy

Here's what I came up with.

Attached Files:

19. Blake84

Blake84

GREAT! your the best thanks alot man!

20. Blake84

Blake84

agreed with the 2 out of 10 statistic!!!!

21. How´s this for a start?

[​IMG]

22. msalamanca

msalamanca

Does anyone know whos that is?
    Like to see a better side profile

23. Faus

Faus

Any gents here wanna help me out and paint this car cream/off-white and do white Steelies with black walls? Thinking of sleeper or something like that. Also do a functional stock-looking scoop from a thunderbird. No trim to really speak of; maybe a bird with engine displacement, or the MFP in a small size. ImageUploadedByTJJ1357947101.619910.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1357947041.799593.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1357947064.150749.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

24. Blake84

Blake84

that is so bitchin!!!! perfect in my OPINION

25. It won´t help you I´m afraid, I photoshopped it.
    Original pic....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  26. msalamanca

msalamanca

Looking for something with alittle more flow to it.

27. miller6t9

miller6t9

could someone photoshop redline tires onto my '57? use whichever pic will be easiest thanks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

28. :confused: Eh? I think you misunderstand - the first picture I posted is a photoshopped version of the second pic. That second pic is unchopped original Ford.

29. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Matthew:
    Here is a '50 Coupe I photochopped. The windshield and backlight are uncut. The roof is angled down 4° from the windshield-top and the rear roof angled forward to meet it.

I also dropped the windsplit down to the trimline for little more visual interest and angled the rear quarter-line forward.

[​IMG]
    50FordCoupe05 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  30. Faus

Faus

ImageUploadedByTJJ1358038708.038737.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1358038729.904738.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1358038743.267268.jpg
    Going sleeper... Please paint off white/white, delete trim, add ImageUploadedByTJJ1358038793.982608.jpg small size (V8 badge size preferred) on front fender about where V8 badge would go. Thanks in advance.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad