Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage +++ Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB 2012 Final Four...Vote now!! +++

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Dec 20, 2012.

?
  1. 40StudeDude

194 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. Bull32

136 vote(s)
    28.3%
  3. SHURsc

117 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. REZ

33 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. superprojoe

superprojoe
    from Illinois

[​IMG]
    MY VOTE IS FOR THIS SWEET RIDE!!!:D

2. Ghost28

Ghost28

There all winners no matter how the voting goes. but I have seen the build of the caddy from start to finish in person. The custom gets my vote this time...And believe it or not the caddy is a driver.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  3. the other me

the other me

I have to agree that this is a tough one. I narrowed it down to three....then down to two. Rogers caddy and Bulls sedan. I love hotrods, I love kustoms. 1955 is my favorite year for cars, my all time favorite car is the 1955 chevy, my all time favorite caddy 1955 coupe DeVille. One of my favorite colors is purple and I like many shades of it. I've never had a "thing" for model A's let alone an A sedan until 333 Half Evil took me to his dads place to check out a 1929 model a "town delivery" that he and his dad put together. It was different, done up highboy style, "cycle" fenders on the front, stock rear fenders, no running boards, hot 406ci sbc. all home built and driven.

That car was scary fast, road as nice as any rod I'd ever been in, looked cool, and was scary fast!!! Needless to say that car really made a spot in my heart for the madel A's as a hotrod and the fact that those little sedans could be a really neat hotrod. So I guess I'm still stuck. I love the caddy, one of my favorite cars period. Rogers is definitely top notch for sure and the colors for me are spot on, and as far as caddy kustoms go it for me is the best one EVER built (my opinion). Bulls A sedan is an incredilble hotrod, looks like it's directly out of the late 40's or 50's for sure, stance, color, flattie, lakes, top chop, bumpers, etc. it has to be one of the best built model A sedans.....EVER(my opinion).

So how do I choose? What to me would make one or the other get my vote? I decided to read the build threads and see if something there hit home. Boy those are some build threads right there!! After reading both of them and trying to find something to make up my mind on who to vote for I finally found it. I'm not going to say who I voted for, but I am going to say all four choices are very worthy for sure. My top two, the caddy and 31 sedan are both very deserving to win in my mind. The story behind one of those two cars is the reason I voted for the one I did. Read the build threads, you will be able to figure it out. Congratulations to all the top four, they are great rides to say the least.

Thanks Razin Cain, this was one great poll and an incredible top four. Great Job.

4. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

So true...

After getting a pm request for my vote that included a link to this thread so I could vote for his car, I followed the link to check out the contest. I too wanted to check out the four contestants, read the build threads, check over pics, etc. After reading the build threads and reading some replies from the owners of these cars it was clear to me that there is one that deserves my vote. I too am not going to say who I voted for, but I will say it did not go to the person who asked for it, sorry.

5. caddy-man

caddy-man

The Caddy is quite a car!!!!

6. BEAR

BEAR

My vote is from the light blue A

7. This is just awesome again Thanks to all that entered...I wish I could have had everyone win.Thanks to everyone for voting and please continue to vote.If you didn't make the four this year we will be doing this again in 2013,our Suicide Awareness is far to important to stop.Please remember to Love like you have never Loved and show compassion for those who need us most.

8. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

I'm with you Dave...Man this is Tough!

9. hemi v8

hemi v8

10. wouterftw

wouterftw

Where can I find more pics of Rez's roadster?

Amen!

11. If you look up picks from the Ink & Iron show in Ca.at the Queen Mary

12. 53woody

53woody

Wait a great group of cars .... but I voted for Bull's sedan..... I love a sedan with fenders a flatie and white walls

13. n847

n847

Supprised the custom is bringing it home so far! Those are all really nice cars!

14. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Looks like Bull32 is starting to make a run.

15. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Man I haven't seen this thread until now.All the cars look great but Rogers Cadillac knocks it out of the park.

16. Merry Christmas everyone...your right David...Bull is coming up

17. teddyp

teddyp

all are winners but i had to vote for the caddy it,s a great build

18. metal man

metal man

This is the first I've heard of this award? It's an award to be given to a HAMBer at the roundup? I'm voting for my favorite now.

19. SlowMoe

SlowMoe
    from Alabama

Definitely ALL prize winners, but the Caddy has the most metalworking ability proven beyond any reasonable doubt! AWESOME LINEUP

20. ken bogren

ken bogren

Makes me wish this was one of those places where we could vote early.... and often! :)

Tough choices!

21. Metal Man...Thanks for voting this is our first year to do the Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup,these final four came from a previous thread were we started taking entries.These four will be voted on till Dec.31st and the winner will be announced on Jan.1st 2013 my Family does the Roundup for Suicide Awareness & Prevention.Thanks for your vote...

22. FlatHead Deuce

FlatHead Deuce
    from Ipswich MA

Bull..... Adam Bateman St.Michael MN. 31 Ford Tudor.

Tough Call, all 4 cars are bitchin' rides!

23. mushmouth

mushmouth
    from Minnesota

Bull's car. No doubt the coolest car in my opinion.

24. Bulls car, whats not to like.......... no valve covers!!!!!!!!

25. Bull

Bull

26. MartinsMaia

MartinsMaia

27. VintageConcepts

VintageConcepts

All great but Caddy is my favorite. Just got me my own 55' and hopefully will be as cool as his.

28. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Is it official Mark?

29. Sticky Please....