Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need the contact info for 2012 Sins of Steel Best Of Show Green 5 window with V12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Help need help with photos and contact info. If you were there or know the owner please pm me or post up photos. I think he lives on the West Side of the state

2. Here's a pic of the car

Attached Files:

3. Gator

Gator

Here's a better pic at Beatersville in Louisville last year... I might know a guy that knows a guy... Lemme ax around.

[​IMG]

4. I think Jake with the green 54 Chevy knows him..he might be a member of the Relix CC also

5. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Think he owns Bad Axe Garage

6. Thanks I'll google it.

7. Ok googled Bad Axe Garage with no luck.....anyone got any info in this one?

8. T Achilli

T Achilli
    from walworth

Get a hold of John Wells (cool stuff)...... That car was at the iron invasion in the building with the 2 Mercs[​IMG]

9. Thanks for the help so far fellas. Trying to get the SOS flyer wrapped up and we have "misplaced" the guys info. Need it asap for flyers for Autorama

10. He was is the autorama extreme last year Dennis will have contact info.

11. Rudy could you see if you can get it and give it to Rog? He can then get it to Kev. Thanks for any help.. and let me know about that deal downstairs. Thanks

12. T Achilli

T Achilli
    from walworth

Chad Folkema, from Dorr ,MI Car is in stret rodders top 100 for 2012 January 2013 issue

13. It's the Gas Axe Garage that built it.

14. Yup, Chad's car and Gas Axe Garage.

Chad is a nice guy. Camped next to him at the Relix Roit.

15. V12modelA

V12modelA
    from Holland MI

hey guys I think you are looking for me! thanks for the win at the 2012 Sins of Steel!!!! what kind of info do you need?