Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gasser Reunion 2013, Changes more Hamb Friendly!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Rusty, I know and am glad you bring this stuff up, I do not take it as negative and am happy that you do! I want to have fun that weekend and if there are any major problems, I would like to get them handled way before the Reunion gets here!

2. If you stayed till Sunday you would have noticed several cars left because of the way things were run last year. I would like nothing more than to have more cars racing, showing, and most of all, the grand stands full. This is what I am trying to do! Again, I am not excluding any one from racing, in fact I am trying to get more folks out on the track!

3. Which change don't you like? There are a few.

I have thought about starting my own race, but then I wouldn't get to race.

I go to LOTS of other races!

4. slammed

slammed

You misunderstood my comment. It is intended for the racers who do/will not like the change.

5. I like this car and it's a blast to watch.

. . . but I think the bolded part of the below quote applies to it.

6. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

I left around 1 on Sunday I did see a lot of car pull out late Saturday and 1st thing Sunday. Didn't make much sends to me at the time but I wasn't racing so you miss a lot of stuff that goes on in the pits. Good luck and like I said we will be there again this year

7. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

I agree with slammed and plenty of guys have done just what he suggests. I see it here locally and you end up with several gasser groups with their own races, but they can't field more than a dozen cars and no one wants to give them track time.

8. I know they were pretty pissed last year and said they would not do that. Maybe they have cooled off, but driving out of state for a show that you can't run with your boys at doesn't look good.
    My Henry J is in the same boat with stock suspension up front, won't see me burning gas money, hotel money, food money, entrance fee etc. etc. to run in anything but a gasser class. Kinda kills the whole thing if you think about it.

p.s. What"s with driving around that big wooden upright platform then backing into the water box ? Why not move that thing back and just drive through the water box like the majority of tracks ?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  9. Hehe, I read that as directed toward me...

10. Exactly, This is a large event, and you will have a ton of track time here.

11. I do think about it. Your still going to run with your boys, but if your car is low, then you will be runing in the hot rod/ modified gasser class. Hey if we get enough of you, maybe we can split that class the following year! To me, it kinda kills the whole thing when a period correct mid 60's car lines up next to a Super Gas car.

As far as the water box, maybe Beaver Bob will step in, but I believe it is to keep the water off the front tires to make the starting line crew's job a little easier.

12. I know some guys would rather race at another event than change their car for this one race or just eliminate it from their list all together.

I also know that the yea sayers are only agreeing because their car is nose high. I wonder if they'd be agreeing if their cars weren't nose high.

I say "don't fix it if it ain't broke"!

As far as the bleach box.... I don't think that wall can be moved because the road to the track is almost right behind it. Besides, that's part of the nostalgic feel about the place.

13. Well, I am one of those guys with a somewhat period correct nose high car, and I think the event was broken last year.

14. olskoolspeed

olskoolspeed
    from Ohio

I missed every event last year. The last event I attended was the Gasser Nationals at Marion (MCIR) in 2011. That event WAS broken.

15. Hummm....

Don, I was offering some constructive criticism based on what I know, saw and heard. Not attempting to start a pissing match.

I initially did not know that this thread was about Thompson.

Now that I know the "real" attitude of what's going on at Thompson maybe I'll reconsider my plans about going there in 2013.

Too bad, I kinda liked the place.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  16. micky69

micky69
    from Ohio

I dont think its about Thompson at all.

17. yes, Marion was really broken! I really felt for the guys that came all the way from California for that one.

18. Thompson has nothing to do with this thread? Thompson runs a nostalgia reunion that ties in with the 409 guys. It is the week before the Gasser Reunion at Beaver Springs.

19. Sgt._Grumpy

Sgt._Grumpy

I attended last year for the first time, and brought my Nova, just for the fun of showing it. I havent raced in over 35 years, and my car is a recent build. I thought the show was cool, was hoping for a bigger turnout, but enjoyed myself all the same. Problem is now I have the itch to race again, but am unsure the rules as far as how to determine what class Im in and what I need done to pass tech. Maybe a little off topic, but if someone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.
    I plan on attending again this year, and would love to see what my car can do. One more item to scratch off my bucket list ;)!

20. Glad to hear your planning on coming out again! As far as tech goes. I believe that the Beaver goes by IHRA rules. Most nostalgia events are pretty basic depending on how fast your car is. Up to date helmet and safety belts. Shut off, battery correctly mounted, visable wheel studs, stuff like that. If you have any questions, post them here and I will get you an answer!

21. Yup my car is low according to "these" rules, I race almost every other weekend in a Gasser Series that's only an hour away with no problems. Funny rule, nothing against you Don but I can't support it. <center>
    <a href="http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/swade41/Henry%20J/?action=view&amp;current=100_6887.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    </center>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  22. novabbc

novabbc

I'm with you Phil! We bring two cars everytime we race and really enjoyed going to Beaver Springs. I am not against what Don is trying to do but we and 14 others will not be going to support this years Gasser event. All Gassers did NOT sit nose high!

23. I am very sorry to hear this! I think you guys are blowing this way out of proportion! What we are trying to do is keep from repeating mistakes from the past. This rule does not keep anyone from running at the Gasser Reunion! It also does not change the possible purse you could win in either class. Would there be these complaints if we took the nose high cars out of the gasser class? Have a vintage gasser class and then the gasser class?

The past rules would have the track tech guy picking which car is a gasser or not. This rule is simply meant to make it measurable for the tech guy to quickly sort the cars out. Tech guys are there for safety, not figuring out what we obviously are having a hard time figuring out ourselves!

I know not all gassers were high in the front, but the majority were. If your car's front end is below this line rule, but has old style suspension front and rear, old wheels and old style paint with hand painted graphics and has that period correct look, there will be a gray area where the magazine will place you into the gasser class.

24. Algon

Algon

Hey Don,

I have to say I like the rule as long as the small exceptions are made for survivors and truely period builds as you pointed out. Not everyone is going to get it or has thier history even close to fact but there two major ways to look at this.

#1 If the rules are too strick racer attendence suffers and guys get thier panties in bunch because they think thier 80's Pro Street car is a few stickers away from a late 60's "Gasser".

#2 Then you have guys like me who if they are going to drive out of state and lay out cash for a nostalgia event they expect one.

What if the core Nostalgia event was run for the day, then the fun runs and then and only then the guys who insist on bringing thier old bodied modern bracket racers to a nostalgia event. This way true Gas era fans get thier money's worth with a good show of 11-10 second wheelie machines and those interested will stay for the faster cars at the modern event. During any track prep or clean up let any exhibition or fun run singles roll through on the good lane just keep some action going.

25. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

The reason I think some are pissed, is the same reason I get irritated when I take my dragster to an event and I get stuffed in a H/R class....I didnt go to race my 7.0 car against a 12-14 sec(1/4 mile) street driven car,and spot them 5-7 seconds...yet it happens.

I think Its not about money and track time...there are all types of gassers that want to race in gas class not a dial in class.
    I think all classes should be heads up index racing with period looking type cars,in appropiate order.

Believe me Ive been around racing my whole life.....Don you couldnt pay me enough to take on the job you have....so Ill never say anything bad about what your trying to do. And Im glad someone is willing to put on these events.......and if it was "back in the day" car counts and spectators wouldnt be a problem....and you wouldnt have these issues as there would be plenty to go around.

Tony

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  26. I deleted my post because after I looked at it I didn't like the way it was worded. What I'm suggesting is two gas classes, an Early Gas class to portray the cars from the 1966 and earlier era; nose up stance, and a Late Gas class to portray the cars of 1967 and later; low stance. 1967 being roughly the year George Montgomery came out with his Mustang gasser and changed everything. All other appearance rules apply (scoop, wheels, etc ) . Keeps out the bracket racers and everyone is in a gas class. Just my suggestion.

27. I like all three of the previous posts! Unfortunately, I do not own the drag strip or the magazine. I also do not have a financial interest in either. I am doing this for the love of the hobby. I believe that you guys will make a mistake if you do not come! If we get a large enough car count to go with packed stands, We will have the flexibility to limit the type of non traditional cars going through the gate and the ability to add a couple more classes. Also, there will be an altered, open roadster/ dragster class so Tony, don't fret over being up against a street car with your bad ass FED! I would also like to thank the guys that have sent me PM's and emails supporting my efforts and sympathizing the position that I voluntarily accepted.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  28. jimdillon

jimdillon

Don welcome to the world of politics and we all seem to have little good to say about politicians. All of us know that Don is just a guy that loves the old time gassers and was given the unenviable task of trying to put a gasser meet together that will not only bring out the crowds, hopefully but cut down on all of the complaints that accompany whatever decision he will make.

Everytime someone posts something on their gasser, the gasser police are all over the forum with their two cents. It is enough to give anyone a headache. What is a gasser brings out the best in some and the worst in others-the emotions can run higher than they should IMO. There is not one definition of what a gasser is as the rules evolved year by year. If one is to open Gasser Wars by Larry Davis, a pretty decent source on what is a gasser, I believe, and you will see most of the cars are not at stock height. How high they are is up for debate but most are up a bit. A nose down stance probably was a creature of the 70s.

If you remember the talk on the forum after the last reunion and there was a bit of complaining about the English Brothers. Now I am sure the English Brothers are very good guys and have very fast racecars but are they gassers from the era that Don is given the task of capturing for the upcoming reunion? I think not. Does that mean they should not run? Certainly not. Maybe some can give suggestions but maybe tube chassis cars can be put in an FX class or exhibition class.

Then you have the deal with wheels and that brings up another can of worms. This is not a fun deal for Don or whomever is put in the position of making all these weighty decisions.

Then not so long ago there was a series of posts with the AA/Gas Supercharged cars where emotions ran high and whether they fit In at a gasser meet with the high wings etc. They are great cars and they need the wings for safety but how does someone such as Don deal with that issue if they want to run? I would like to see if any one of us on this forum would like to deal with the issue of which cars to allow to run as gassers. Don I do not believe is saying which is a gasser and what is not. If I had to guess I would say Don is saying that maybe a Jag or an MG or whatever with a tube chassis with a low stance and wide tires is not the era that Nostalgia gasser guys are trying to recapture. Neither are the wing cars if that topic comes up as well.

Don can’t just come out and say this car and that car cannot run but must set some rules that the tech guys can easily decipher so that they allow and classify the cars. Don chose a height rule that is pretty easy to use as a standard. The era he is trying to capture is the 60s (and 1964 of course is different from 1968 so there is a grey area for sure).

Rather than have a bunch of great cars start bailing on what could be a great meet maybe cooler heads can prevail and try and come up with some classes that would work for most involved. Can you imagine the mess there would have been if the NHRA , AHRA or IHRA did not have specific rules? Guys bitched then and they will bitch today. Waiting until tech the morning of the meet is simply not a wise decision. The rules must be simple or arguments will ensue.

I remember the first time I went to a dragstrip in 1966 and I saw gassers. It was such a circus that I was hooked for life. Indy in the 60s was a sight that anyone that lived it will never forget it. Gassers are a big deal in and of themselves. Don wants to recapture the OLD Time era I believe. Look at his car- it is not happenstance that it looks like an old time gasser.

Funnies and rails and Superstocks are great as well but they are a different deal. High wing cars and tube chassis cars and other FX cars are great as well but Don is trying to put an old time gasser meet together, with old time looking gassers. Imagine what a great meet it can be if good cars show up and work with Don.

Just because your gasser is not nose high does not mean it is not a gasser-he is willing to have a gasser class and a nostalgia gasser class. If a hot rod class or exhibition class or FX class is necessary who knows.He says there will be other classes as well. This is the creature of a gasser group and/or gasser magazine. We don't have to be reminded of the cars they feature mostly-an up stance, no real surprise.

You can see he is trying to make it work. Let’s hopefully not kill what could be a great meet before it gets off the ground.-Jim
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

29. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

Well said, Jim. Amen to the whole thing.