Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Gambino kustoms fatman fab merry f%$king xmas givaway for taildraggers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. chopperwolf

chopperwolf

I'd like a shot at it. For my 53 Chevy 150.

Attached Files:

2. broey

broey

I have a 50 chevy. I was planning on getting a set of dropped up rights. lets see if I can win them.
    [​IMG]

3. Just joined the alliance today , here is my 53 Chevy Belair first pic was when I was checking it out at the previous owners house and the second was when I was bringing it to my new house last month and it will be going into the garage in the next month to get bagged on stock front end and my goal is to have it as close to laying rocker or laying rocker as I can , ill also be trying some custom metal treatments on the body

I would love a chance to have Santa Gambino send me some dropped uprights and or notch kit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here it sits right now waiting its turn to go in the garage to get started
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  4. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky

[​IMG]

Got a 235 in it, cut one coil. 3" drop in rear. Need dropped uprights! 51 Chevy Business Coupe.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  5. mob53

mob53

Already got the fatman dropped uprights. Front end is done, now I need me a Gambino notch (and 4-link) to finish up the rear of the 53 Ponch.

[​IMG]

6. Straight8's&Aces

Straight8's&Aces

Merry Christmas Gambino Customs! I'm trying again for the notch to put on my '51 Packard 300. I doubt uprights are available for Packards, but if they I'll go for those too. Thank You
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Skam213

Skam213

how about my 1951 ford tudor custom?? the notch, and the uprights are on my list....I sure could use em. tryin to get her ready for summer.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. This is so cool of you guys for doing this. I hope I Qualify. I have a 49 ford 2 door coupe mild custom. A crazy story that only a couple people on here know so i'll fill you in. In 1954 my grandpa ended up with his first car, a 49 ford in El Paso Texas. He hated the stock shoe box grill, so he swapped it out for a new pontiac grill, shaved the hood, doors, & trunk and had it painted orange. About 5 years later he traded it in for a 56 Victoria and the car was never seen again. Heres where the H.A.M.B. comes in....
    In 2011, Hamber JOE T CREEP posted pictures of his and Ian's trip to the lone star round up. they stopped at a wrecking yard (museum) in New Mexico and posted pics. In his pics i spotted my grandfathers car! I recognized it from my grandmas photo albums. I got the contact info from JOe, and 3 weeks later had a deal struck with the yard owner to buy it. Me and my dad drove non stop from ca to new Mexico to get it, and we have been working on it ever since. Grandpa doesn't know we have it, and we are hoping to surprise him with it in June. We are building it to look exactly like it did, but with a 289 c4 drivetrain, and air bags. planning on doing your notch & the fatman front end stuff so hopefully we qualify for your drawing.
    I dont have any current pics cause its in a million pieces, but here is the pic Joe posted that led me to it:
    [​IMG]

and here is an old pic of grandpa doing the transformation:
    [​IMG]

9. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I'd love to be able to lower my 48 Canadian Dodge sedan. (essentially a 46-48 Plymouth)
    I saved it from the crusher after it sat half chopped for 20 years and have been finishing the doors and fixing the top, it should be on the road in the summer! (it's a lot farther along than this old photo)

[​IMG]

10. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

11. daddio211

daddio211

Hey Alex, am I in? I don't see my name on the list. Hope you're enjoying your vacation, pics look awesome!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

12. chaddilac

chaddilac

Me neither! :(

But I think the list hasn't been updated yet!

13. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanxs for the edit and putting yer pic in you were holding up me updating my qualifing list!!!:D you have a chance at bolth

you get 2 chances and a winner takes all how many have you entered in the past? GFL
    welcome back you get a shot at bolth !!!!!:DGFL

14. cornbinder52

cornbinder52
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

15. cornbinder52

cornbinder52
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Figured it out. 1950 Chevy belair. Need this thing dropped bad!
    Edit: realized I did not specify, would like both uprights and notch.

ImageUploadedByTJJ1356840727.617787.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  16. didnt see my name on the list? am i in?

17. JohnnyNitrous

JohnnyNitrous

All I want for christmas.............. is my '53 150 draggin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

18. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you get 2 chances at bolth with a WTA

19. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

if they make the uprights for your car youll have to do a disc brake conversion & you get a chance at bolth

you vae to do a disc brake conversion using granada parts you get a chance at bolth

not sure if they make uprights for your car you get 2 chances at ea. with a WTA

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  20. Gearhead24seven

Gearhead24seven

1950 Chevy 001.jpg OK Al - Here it is. My 50 Chevy that needs your rear notch kit, as you can see, I've already got the Fatman dropped uprights & they are awesome!!! 2012 was a tough year and hoping to kick off 2013 right & win the notch kit!!!!

Attached Files:

21. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

happy fucking new years:d

22. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

You get a chance at ea.

23. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I want to brake last years record of entry's lets go

24. I see lots of chevies of the same vintage, but not sure if its the same for my 54 Pontiac. It needs an altitude adjustment so I thought I'd try and apply. I'm 23 and do all of my own work, and certianly capable of taking pictures.

[​IMG]

25. I just installed your notch and a pair of fatman's uprights in a '53 Mercury for a buddy of mine. Now I want to do the same to my '52 Chevy!

[​IMG]

26. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  27. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

Kool on you Alex! I want me some uprights and a notch kit...

I'd like to put 'em on my Caddy but last I knew they weren't making them. I'd love to have them for either car!
    '55 Caddy
    [​IMG]
    '54 Ford
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

i think youve been in this before , you get 2 at ea. with a winner takes all

yer in you get 2 at ea. with a WTA

you get a chance at bolth good fn luck

you get 2 at ea. and a WTA

29. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanxs you get 2 at ea. with a WTA

yes you could you get a chance at ea.

you get 2 ta ea. with a winner takes all

thats not nice :D

30. KOTC

KOTC

Hey Alex can you toss me on the notch kit raffle please? I'm as low as I can go without your help! (Axle's knocking on the frame!!) 1949 Chevy Fleetline

Thanks in advance!!!

[​IMG]