Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2012.

1. HotRodHighley

HotRodHighley
    from cincy, oh

A years subscription to Rodders Journal, Rodders Journal t-shirt, Hamb Sticker and the newest ZZ Top cd with the pic of the badass coupe of the back! Oh yea and got to watch my 6 month old granddaughter try to open presents!

2. Cymro

Cymro

The priceless look of achievement' when my nephew pressed the button, and his freshly built Airfix four cylinder engine, with real sound and led sparkplugs burst into life, his first engine build now ontothe real thing.

this is the kit it's pretty good too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aTuAxZYYpQ

I just googled the vid.

3. Kustomline54

Kustomline54

got a new fav tshirt to wear:)

Attached Files:

4. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

OK this all make sense to me now......See you in Austin.

5. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

Ezra Brooks bourbon in this decanter

And a Tag Heuer Formula One Chronograph Watch

Attached Files:

6. fiveohnick2932

fiveohnick2932
    from Napa, Ca.

7. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

A polished front end for Momma's car. I got the 29X24 garage..On and some socks.:D

[​IMG]

8. my jack stewart book from the rikster

9. JakeDW

JakeDW
    from Missouri

15 in Mooneyes wheel.

Jake

Attached Files:

10. I got my Chevy truck shop Manuals on cd! Now to put them on Dropbox for my new iPad mini! Also got a low profile floor jack that will fit under my dropped axle! Also got some new tools, screwdrivers to replace the ones I've broken, a new Dremel tool, and orbital sander!

11. 5-4Belair

5-4Belair

Where to start...lake pipes, swan neck mirrors, traffic light viewer, everything to rebuild the Nova rearend, and tools, tools, tools. :) I am one lucky guy.

12. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

green moon steering wheel for my henry j..

13. vega1

vega1

My wife must be a saint. Set of pie crust slicks. For. Our 65 nova build set of front runners. Firestones. Mac truck gift card. Hot rod calculator. And a set of aluminum slts for the front. Old ones of course

14. Nothing but sticks, stems and seeds.. lucky me!

15. speters

speters

[​IMG]
    Kugel Komponents 90 degree under dash brakes, summit gas pedal, distributor cap, spark plug wires, 6 blade fan, fan clutch, gauges, Edelbrock carbs and linkage, carb studs, rocker panel sheet metal, door bottom sheet metal and body mount sheet metal and an amazing steering wheel

16. deto

deto

Ah man!!!! That's what I wanted! Awesome score

17. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

190 piece Craftsman set

YAY!

18. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

That steering wheel is a amazing...

I got a SoCal "a hot rod story", a sub to TRJ (yes!), and a metric crap ton of tactical gun parts that I have been lusting after....evidently my wife interrogated my squad mates and found out what cannon fodder to get......good girl!

I also gotta couple good books (yea the paper kind.....) and I totally drank too much egg nog......that shit is good!

Edit:
    Oh I got a HAMB shirt from the wife too....but I don't know which one cause it ain't come in yet...due to that red headed wife is pissed at Ryan as she ordered it thanksgiving weekend......that said I think the story is worth it.....Ryan, you'll here from me tomorrow when I get the order details.....Ms. Salty is banned from contacting you, you'll thank me later! Lol.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  19. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

Lot's and lot's and lot's of pinstripes hand laid on the fenderless hot rod truck... and a couple of custom 1911 pistols... a new small block auto for my stepside.... i am happy.

20. big creep

big creep

Ok Santa showed up late, I got a video game and a remote control helicopter. I didn't expect anything. Too bad I'm too busy with work to play with either of these.

21. ImageUploadedByTJJ1356487476.261458.jpg

My girl got me this cool pencil drawing done of my model a

22. jd55f100

jd55f100
    from alabama

Best thing I got was a phone call from my girls telling me about all the things Santa brought while I was at work....They where so excited ....Merry Christmas to all ....and if your in the the south watch the weather...

23. terrag

terrag

The GF bought me a Lokar shifter for the fargo. Ain't she swell!!!....
    Mom and dad bought me taillights and a spoon style gas pedal which has yet to arrive. Had a great Christmas, I hope everyone else did aswell.

Attached Files:

24. scrubba

scrubba

Yesterday, I had a couple of close friends over who are currently on VERY hard times . Two years ago, one ofthem took me to the hospital as I was actually only a couple of days away from my demise . I had MRSA and didn't know just how deadly it was . It had nearly taken out part of my heart .

I gave them a whole bunch of groceries as their food had run out , together we BBQ'ed hamburgers . Hey , we all had a blast !!!!!!!!!!! Today , I helped a friend of mine celebrate his 95th Birthday , TOP THAT . scrubba

25. Jim P

Jim P
    from Tyler, TX

My wife really surprized me this year, she gave me a card with a nice letter saying she has payed for plane tickets and booked a room for the LA Roadster show. You have to know her she did great this year. Cant wait, another off the bucket list.

26. What a great Christmas got to spend it with the man that got me started with cars and hot rods. My dad and mom came out from Texas first Christmas with them in a long time. Then we went and eat breakfast with some of good friends then My son came over and hung out this afternoon So all is good here. And the girlfriend did hook me up with a bench grinder and a work table for the shop and a new floor jack. Merry Christmas to all of you and hope 2013 will be great to all of us.

27. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Pretty hard to top that!:D I'm sure they are grateful .

28. walter

walter

Great Chrristmas! I got to talk to all of the Kids. Wife bought me socks and three cow hides for the interior of the roadster.

29. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

A Red Rider BB Gun with a compass and the thing that tells time in the stock!
    KK

30. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

A new camera of my very own,portable electronic key finder thingy,two bags of Tim Horton coffee!!!! and double time and a half to work yesterday and today-the water has got to be clean and cant stop flowing. And a day without having to listen to the news reports!!!