Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2012.

1. thehazguy

thehazguy

A Samsung tablet so I can get on the Hamb anywhere The 7" model and takes good pictures as well. Better then the I-phone for these old eyes

2. So cal leather hood strap/spring kit, Felix the cat tag topper, shift boot, cowl and shell welting, a ford metal tin, and a e.t figure

I bought myself a Muncie m22 rock crusher 2 weeks ago for a steal so I feel like it's a present to

3. I got to see it last night also it's my all time favorite Christmas Movie,watched "A Christmas Story this morning,,"You'll shoot your eye out"!:D HRP

4. A buncha 34 ford parts! Got some Bob Drake parts, some Mac parts and a buncha Speedway parts to continue the 34 build.
    Ok, ok.. I bought 'em and wrapped the boxes, put tags on them with "To Rocky from Mrs Rocky [and some from Santa] and Mrs Rocky bought what she wanted and did the same..
    Also got a chainsaw-on-a-stick from my son to trim trees with next spring.
    And a new Stephen King novel!

5. Dewalt DWP849X Buffer and Pad Kit

Attached Files:

6. As Andy put it, a Snow Shovel !!!!

[​IMG]

7. snelson57

snelson57

A new project for Royalshifter...Best news Ive had this Christmas!;)

8. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

A nice Steward Warner tach and a Detroit Truetrac for the roadster; several car theme calendars; a cool new hat so my hair don't blow into my eyes.

9. metalix_421

metalix_421

the jolopy journal, hamb shirt and some other cool stuff.
    that ol wife of mine knows.

she told me that she had it sent to the united kingdom and not Oklahoma, so shipping was over $20 but she was able to figure it out in time and get with Ryan to get it changed. As for the extra shipping cost to the UK I guess Merry Christmas Ryan :D;)

10. Bought myself a Jolopy Journal shirt and calender:cool:
    Watching my Granddaughters opening gifts was the best gift!:)

11. Blaaze

Blaaze

Our 4 kids and 5 grand kids all coming for turkey dinner.

12. same thing for the last 10 years.......... nothing.......... it all goes to the grandkids.

13. bsa_bob2

bsa_bob2

I got a well built midde-aged blond, and a one screwdriver, and a little time for either. Guess what i chose,... and it wasn't a steel shaft with a hunk of wood attached to one end...................................................man can dream can't he? heh heh:D merry Christmas /yous guys !!! bob s

14. slowmotion

slowmotion

New set of Craftsman 1/4" drive, metric, deep wells, and hallelujah! MADE IN U.S.A.!!!

15. we got the use of a friends large guest house for all the family (grandparents cousins kids , and our two adopt-a-seniors that have no real family and would have been all alone for the holidays) decorated it up and all had a great time , that's what its all about for the wify and I , (o and the new computer for wife and a new grex airbrush and compressor for poppa(aka me :) )..... MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..... Fenderless and family

16. This was a " stocking stuffer ", do you think she is trying to tell me something?

Attached Files:

17. BOOB

BOOB
    from Taylor, TX

So far some spiders and a new air cleaner for the '55! And a hot blonde.

18. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

Lincolns first bike from Santa's work shop...he digs the horn..a little too much!!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

19. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I got one those for my birthday three weeks ago. It's really cool. For Christmas I got steering column bearings and brake parts for my F100 shop truck,, Harriet. My wife is so great!
    Also the Jalopy Journal. Merry Christmas everyone!:D

20. super10

super10
    from oklahoma

A shrinker/ stretcher! Hell yeah !

21. All American 6

All American 6
    from Sumter, SC

A 14 gallon fuel can. Now my wife will follow in the truck to re-fuel me in the '34.

$100 at Tractor Supply.

[​IMG]

22. A carcass....

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

23. gotit

gotit

Car related stuff is two years of the Rodders Journal and one of their shirts. I also got a bit of cash from my folks. Great x-mas

24. Jim,,those Pilates are really doing wonders for your legs but dude the high heels are going too far!:D HRP

25. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

The only thing Santa left me was a 6 pack of beer.......5 were empty. Fat bastard :D

Merry Christmas to all of you !

26. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Got to spend Christmas with my brothers and sisters. It's been way to long. Had a great time reliving our past. They made my Christmas and I love them all. Oh yea, Santa gave me a DVD player.

27. Quintin

Quintin

i a set of 820-15 firestones and a guarantee that they are round
    o and a case of pabst

28. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

No new big toy in the garage, but I'm still looking.;)
    I did get a cool piston/rod clock though.:cool:

29. rat nasty

rat nasty

A 5 set of Kafka pinstriping brushes and a new welding hat! I'm happy cause momma and the kids are happy!Also celebrated our 13 years of marriage! So its good!

30. mutant55

mutant55

The wife got me a rebuild kit Bearings and gaskets) from Fabcraft for one of my Olds posi carriers, and her parents kicked in on the posi rebuild kit!

Merry Christmas HAMBers!