Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our house just got robbed and the Xmas presents are gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. sdluck

sdluck

I made some calls to the right people,hopelly we will find who did this.

2. BCR

BCR

I see your point, but I always though a one star rating means a thread is not worth looking at.

3. There is some asshat that is one starring a bunch of threads lately. Must not have much of a life.

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Last year someone broke into my shop right around Christmas and ripped off a bunch of tools. Main thing is you and yours are ok and together, thats what counts most of all. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope it turns out as ok as a situation like this can.

5. Sorry to hear Alex heard from a buddy last night he got home they cleaned out his house load'd it all in his car and left with everything. Bastards need shot.

6. WTF! Sorry to hear that Alex, hope you guys get your things back, low life assholes!!!

7. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

Very sorry to hear. Please let us know what we might do to help.

8. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

Man that's the worst. Not sure how old the kids are but if you need any toys PM me and I'll see what I can do........

Take care

Felix

9. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Damn, so sorry to hear this. I hope that you and your family somehow are able to put this terrible event aside and manage to have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year together. Getting robbed sucks (been there, unfortunately), especially under these circumstances, but at the end of the day, it's just stuff. Health, family and friends are the true gifts in life. You have many many friends here. So again, Merry Christmas and happy new year from our family to yours.

10. NEWFISHER

NEWFISHER
    from Oregon

Well said....ditto
    Wishing you a better day tomorrow.

11. Mooseman

Mooseman

That is just outright horrible. I hope they catch them but honestly people should not have to worry about this stuff.

The people who did it must be horrible people, how low and desperate do you have to be to steal christmas presents.

12. slammed

slammed

13. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats the lowest thing!!!----Its NOT going to stop.---Too bad you were not armed & caught him inside your home!

14. slammed

slammed

[​IMG] Just scored this on the buy it now.

15. NEWFISHER

NEWFISHER
    from Oregon

Just ordered a shirt!

16. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

I hope it wasent the STICKY BANDITS from home alone. They didnt leave the water on did they?

17. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Sorry to hear this. If you decide to put up PayPal info, ill give what I can...

18. Really?

Our friends have been robbed and the best you can come up with is that

19. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Fuck Alex sorry to hear this.. I wish I could chip in some dough but I'm broke.
    Man that sucks!! Let me know if there's any thing I can do.. :(

20. randy

randy

21. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

sorry alex, that sucks. you and your family RULES and i think this stinks. i can think of at least 20 bay area hotrodders that actually deserve it!

22. This sucks.

I've had all of two conversations with Alex in my life and it was enough to convince me that he's a very cool, very nice guy. Combine that with the generosity he has shown here on the HAMB and it's obvious why he's one of the industry's heroes.

Alex, I realize its not your style, but let us know what we can do to help. You've done plenty for us, let us return the favor.

23. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

I know it was wrong im sorry.. I geuss I was just tryen to make humor so he would feel better. After all it could be worse... Thank god no one in his family was hurt. Also if there is anything I could do.. I would be glad to help..

24. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Fucking. Bummer.

25. This is the shits, man. Bloody sorry to hear it. This time of year seems to bring out the best and sometimes the worst in people. Can you recall what you had under the tree? Keep an eye on places like ebay.If you recognise something you had, check his/her other items. Bit of a giveaway if they're selling the things you lost. Prolly a longshot, but good luck. Hope you catch the fucking bastard/s.

26. impala631

impala631
    from INDIANA

27. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Any updates, fingerprints, details, witnesses, neighbors, etc. Looking for a Happy ending before Christmas comes. Hate to hear in the first place.

28. Hard for me to think anything positive about this. I hope the perps get their balls shot off! I'm assuming someone's hitting all the pawn shops.

29. Alex thank GOD your daughter is alright, very sorry brother for what happened. TR

30. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Alex,
    So sorry to hear this. The first year that we were in our house for Christmas this happened to us. The only difference is my husband came home and caught them. They ran out the front door and took off in their car but lets just say they didn't make it far. My husband drive a 3/4 pickup. Their little car wasn't much of a match and for some reason they ended up in the ditch.:D I hate theives