Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes Xmas party 2012....whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TaylorCrawford, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

I call'em as I see em. I wasn't there at the fight seen. I only know of it from this thread even though I was there at Mooneye's. The video is all I have to go by. And to me, watch'n it didn't look like Brad. Next time explain it to me instead of say'n I'm smoke'n something. I can take that I'm wrong. It's this kind of BS that start's Fight's.

2. On the drive down I wondered how much longer the show can continue to grow and not have a fatality. I was thinking about the different crowds all day co-mingling and figured there would definitely be fights at a minimum. We had a good sized annual car/bike show here in Bako years ago that got stopped because of two rival MC killings happening in town. Hope they fix some of the issues everyone is talking about on here for next years show.....

Real shame what happened to you Brad. I am a fan of your work, seen ya down here in Bako at CHRR. Glad to see it got stopped before the scene got worse. Hope to see more of your work soon at GNRS.

3. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

My buddy and I ended up cruising out alone. We were there by 4:30am before the gates even opened and had no problem getting in. We got a good spot right at the end of the drag strip too. I thought it was a pretty good show, shit ton of people though.....

4. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

Real shame what happened to you Brad. I am a fan of your work, seen ya down here in Bako at CHRR. Glad to see it got stopped before the scene got worse. Hope to see more of your work soon at GNRS.[/QUOTE]

Nothing happened to me... only scratched knuckles. I don't like to fight but it did feel good, until I got pulled off.

5. ratman

ratman

Nothing happened to me... only scratched knuckles. I don't like to fight but it did feel good, until I got pulled off.[/QUOTE]

It felt good??????????????? WTF. :confused::confused::confused:

6. JoshGreenspan

JoshGreenspan
    from L.A.

If its a 1 on 1 and the dude is 3 times his size and needs his chick to stampede over (I only used stampede since she resembles a baby rhino) why would he need any to help him out?? You can clearly see in the video brad has the advantage and then the chick and another dude come in the asshole.. So his beatnik buddies were watching some fat dude get beat up.. Also judging by your quickness to insult everyone in your other comments I'm convinced you weren't loved as a child and I'm deeply sorry you feel the need to take it out on other people over the Internet..

you clearly have no idea what was going on you just read the video description... By the time the car was getting hit everyone stopped the fight but the owner of the car already left the dude bloody but since everyone jumped in and didn't leave it a fair fight more hits for the car getting hit couldn't even have been given.. And I guess when you have some dude more than double your size on the ground all by your self and he needs a baby rhino to back him up and someone to give a out of left field atomic wedgie your not a tough guy... So I guess your saying he needs 4 guys triple his size on him before he's tough in real life... I don't agree with the logic behind your statement but everyone is allowed to their own opinion... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355311282.842341.jpg
    But in this picture you can clearly see someone who has the upper hands legs aren't supposed to be bent like that..

So let me get my flame suit on in preparation for these replies...

7. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

From what I heard the dude had it coming. Its over with now, so fuck it who cares.

8. 52pig

52pig

Saw your truck, looking good.

9. No need for the flame suit. You're entitiled to your opinion, and I respect that. I will admit that although I was at the event, I did not witness the fight. All I saw was the video, and guys bouncing off of what looked like a very nice car. I made the assumption that the owner of the car was an unrelated bystander who's car was parked in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have seen that happen before, and it's a bad scene. I had one of my cars get the antenna broken off during a fight in a bar parking lot, so this kind of activity lights me up. If you want to fight, meet up in the ditch away from everybody else and have at it.

Alcohol, car shows, and drama are always a bad combination.

10. streetwhore67

streetwhore67
    from Pittsburgh

11. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

hahaha... not loved as a child thats genius..well done Dr Phil anymore insights into the human mind you got there?...Can you tell me why i cry at night for no reason?..why clowns make me sad.?

12. Blake84

Blake84

hahaha....i cry at night cuz my shoebox doesnt look as dope as yours! and also because its blue and i hate the color

13. JoshGreenspan

JoshGreenspan
    from L.A.

@ flat n low.. I know what you mean I've seen fights get too close to cars and then the owner says something and if the guys aren't drunk enough they respectfully move 10 feet and resume beating the shit out of eachother.

@hombres ruin doctor Phil just says "well stop doing that" he doesn't really help anyone.. But clowns are assholes and a clown probably dropped your cotton candy at the fair when you were 5.. And you cry at night because it was the best damn cotton candy you ever had..

14. msalamanca

msalamanca

I was right there, it was Brad.
    I wanted to jump in just to pull them away from the car, there was Beatnics near by, and I am not sure what club the other guy was from.
    So I didnt, getting in the middle of two guys fighting from clubs, when everyone is drunk is not a good idea, seen to many bad things happen like that.

Plus it was one on one.

15. msalamanca

msalamanca

Nothing happened to me... only scratched knuckles. I don't like to fight but it did feel good, until I got pulled off.[/QUOTE]

I was right there, Masterson had the upper hand.
    A drunk dude double your size trying to lay on you isnt winning.

16. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

yeah you nailed it,i remember that day,after the fair i had to point out on a doll where the clown touched me..i cant look at big shoes or mimes again..anyway ,you work at greenspans?..i got to get me one of those club jackets

17. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

Thanks man!

18. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Just to clear thing's up, who is that person that looked so much like Brad on the video @ the 45 second mark. Sure had me fooled.

19. BadLuck

BadLuck

thanks hombres ruin for my daily dose of comedy! Thats some funny shit right there :D

20. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Your welcome,its all fun,man i have to break the boredom on my days off,i joke around with people here,i love all of you!

21. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

^no you don't. Neither do I.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

22. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

his twin/stunt double. Head Slammerson

23. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

I will show you..wait till i am in your shop next

24. All this talk of fighting has got to too emotional to subscribe to this thread.........

25. JoshGreenspan

JoshGreenspan
    from L.A.

Next time I see a mime with big shoes ill make sure to knock him out and say that was for hombres ruin. And yup I'm the 4th generation in Greenspan's! Which probably means I shouldn't get involved in nonsensical debates but since I've known Brad a long time and don't know many people I would publicly stand up for for fighting I figured what the hey... But sure dude anytime we have them in store and online. And ill be at the Grand Nationals with some as well.

26. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

27. Von Franco

Von Franco

We are not a gang, we are a car club and if shit brakes out we keep it to a minimal. It was over before it could of gotten worse. We keep things low key as far as shit like this.... Brad handled it,enough said.......

28. I'll bet that Pony Boy and Soda Pop were standing by, ready to jump in and beat up some more Soshes.

Rumble at the 'Dale! This one's for Johnny!!!

29. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Awww, It's been a long while since I've seen grown men fist fighting. Thank goodness for YouTube.

30. Adrian Rollini

Adrian Rollini

Agreed

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012