Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes Xmas party 2012....whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TaylorCrawford, Nov 20, 2012.

1. LiveWire64

LiveWire64

I was there and had a great time. We rolled in at 5:45 am and it wasn't too bad getting in. We were pre-reged. Only gripe I have is that there is no where near enough porta-potties for an event this size.

2. He sent some more Pontiac rearend parts to the grave.

3. Adrian Rollini

Adrian Rollini

Had a blast can't wait till next year.

4. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

5. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Originally Posted by Kiwi Kev
    "It looks like the shaft through the spider gears broke and the side gears and locking wedges got destroyed breaking the carrier and chipping the ring and pinion in the process".

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

WTF?? need to have private Security Co to help with this. can not just have a show and not have someone there to help protect the general public attending.

7. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

Are fights a regular thing at this event? I remember seeing a You Tube clip from last year of a fight there.

Maybe it's an event I would not want to attend after all...

8. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Brad Masterson in a wrestling match at a car show- hahaha- way to represent!

9. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

I cant believe I stayed home and took the Rambler for a nice drive and had lunch with my family and the old man talking about his Lions drag strip days and my late uncles 59 El Camino that was at Harveys broiler all the time.. instead of being part of such a nice show..Rats, Drunks, limited facilities, No parking, lines, Rock-A-Sillies, chunky girls with huge eye poking umbrellas...Man I am so ticked I missed out! For sure will be there next year though..just need to call Hagerty and make sure I have A-Hole coverage incase someone looks at someone else's woman and a fight ensues around my car..
    See you guys at the GNRS!

10. Adrian Rollini

Adrian Rollini

I remember that guy walking past me covered in blood shortly after the fight.

11. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Thats brad masterson in that fight,where are all his beatnik Koolsville buddies to help him???...looking hard somewhere else i guess

12. If those two drunk douchebags got in a fight and started bouncing off of my car, I would have beat the fuck out of both of them.

I guess that 'ol Brad isn't as tough in real life as he is behind his keyboard.

13. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

"WTF?? need to have private Security Co to help with this. Can not just have a show and not have someone there to help protect the general public attending."

"Are fights a regular thing at this event? I remember seeing a You Tube clip from last year of a fight there. Maybe it's an event I would not want to attend after all..."

I think considering the thousands of people there, many consuming alcohol, (I had my share too) a few fist fights is no big deal. Bring out weapons, and that's a whole nother story.

It's a great show overall, with the overwhelming majority getting along just fine.

14. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

That wasn't Brad, if you guy's would look a lil closer, or even know him enough to recognize him, you'll see @ the 45 second mark that's Brad coming in to frame from the right of your screen.

15. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Sorry bro don't know what your smoking but that was brad and the crowd even calls out his name and you can hear him tell the guy to get away from the car

16. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

Heres a two photos from before this dipshits chick tagged in and by then it was over. And A great email from after the show.

Attached Files:

17. bottledViolence

bottledViolence

is that guy puttin his hand in your ass

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  18. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

seems like someone needs to know him a bit better i would think..priceless

19. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

We are calling that move the "left field atomic wedgie" combined with this dorks "spare tire" trying to undress me.

20. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

was he fucking with your ride?

21. bottledViolence

bottledViolence

ahahahah spare tire...i thought that was grimace

22. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

No. this guy under me is my biggest hater. He always talks shit to me at shows. I never try and make a scene but it was unavoidable. Fat ass outweighs me by a few pounds but i managed to get him down.

23. BadLuck

BadLuck

i agree, don't let crap like this detour you from checking out this show.. its always a guaranteed good time..thousands of great people there getting along just fine... but yeah.. the occasional pavement wrestling does happen.. big deal. One of the "must go" shows for me.

24. BadLuck

BadLuck

haha, nothing more "Traditional" than an Atomic Wedgie!:D Did your car get messed up? looks like it got hit pretty hard at one point.

25. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

rad.

26. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

nope.. cars fine. been hit a lot harder than that.

27. Geeze, you'd think you two would get along better. You have the same taste in belts. LOL

28. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

nothing says christmas like mma-mooneyes christmas show

29. went this year and loved it! the drags were great, food was good, and amongst the sea of metal (and fat chix) there happened to be a few cars worth checking out. would'nt miss it