Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Eastern Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RedlandMaggie, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Great forum! I've thoroughly enjoyed the vintage shots from days gone by thread - my favorite. I really don't have a vintage vehicle similar to what you all have, although there is an International in the machine shed that is quietly waiting to be hauled out and fixed up for another half century of service...I grew up with a british car nut (even though our main family cars have always been Volvos) ~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But until then, I wander around here in a 1974 VW Bus and an '89 Volvo 760 Turbo wagon. Redland Maggie came from where we used to live in Oregon City, and some day I will be back happy as a clam - so currently we're out on a wheat farm in buckaroo country raising two kids and dreaming. I'm a member of a few VW groups and an early member of Sisters on the fly, so it seems automotive and camping hobbies are here to stay.

Margaret

2. Hello from Central Oregon.

3. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Welcome Margaret to our little part of the World/Web, hope you some day get the International
    out into the daylight so ya'll enjoy can that fine piece of Americana.
    Cheers!...:)

4. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

Hello from Central Ca, cool old truck you got in the shed, when are you going to get it running and driving? Need help,,? You've come to the right place.
    Have Fun, I love reading the Vintage Shots thread too, great stuff.

5. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and Welcome from Twain Harte, California, USA

6. .. and a friendly welcome from overseas! ;)

Carsten

7. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

welcome from bend!

8. Why thanks, poor old truck is owned by my elderly neighbor here on the farm, and I doubt she's going to fix it up. I have multiple neglected projects myself (mainly a 1954 Terry trailer among others) that could use more attention. But kids, husband and just making a living tend to get in the way - sheesh. :rolleyes: