Register now to get rid of these ads!

specifically..30_31 traditional A powered trucks.. Pics pleasr

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JTW, Nov 22, 2012.

1. JTW

JTW

Gentleman:

Done some searches, can't find what I'm going after. I am building pre 40 fenderless Model A powered rod. I would like to see some traditional pics of this time era. I am planning on true 32 grill with one piece modified stock hood top, with leather pull, pre 40 banger rod hop up parts, and 35 wheels. Thank you in advance. I just want a few ideas for this traditional build. Please no rat crap, or Chevy 350 ruined trucks. Traditional only.

JTW

2. Lowlife

Lowlife
    from MO. USA

from Sweden, I believe

Attached Files:

3. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Nice!

4. JTW

JTW

Yes sir, exactly. Let's see more.

5. Its not done, and im not shure if it will get a pickup bed or a turtledeck.. but here is mine :)

[​IMG]

6. do a search for dave mitchell's shop truck or Larry Shinoda pickup...back in the day

7. j-stovebolt

j-stovebolt
    from Minnesota

My 31 truck. 35 wires, b motor w/ cast iron high comp head, evans intake, stromberg 81's, lake header from gear drive. Reverse eye springs with a few leaves removed. I know the pics suck, thats all I got.

Attached Files:

8. JTW

JTW

Ill try to get some pics of mine up as well. The evans is exactly what I want to run. I do have one question tho. the little A engine Ive got is set up so the Pistons come out the top of the block by like .050. If Im saying that correctly, Its the most you can pop up a stock runner. But I would like to run a alum head on it, but will that pop up the compresion to much?