Register now to get rid of these ads!

Victoria Secret

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Royalshifter, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Thanks Buddy....now a posing shot or should I say poser...ha ha.

[​IMG]

2. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

So was the plaque the last bit of icing on the cake? Is it done? I agree with Tedley- an informative, well-documented thread with big pictures of beautiful KUSTOMS beats the hell out of any other. Keep Ruling Skip- I can't wait to see what you turn out next!

3. You are just doing all this to get attention..........from the lovely Miss Kelly! Smart move;)

4. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Little details on the car and it will be done. I guess thread ending will be pictures from the GNRS...yes another build is on the way and by golly it's a Kustom also?

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Ha ha you know me like a brother Kev.:D

6. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Skip, it's not the colors, it's not the chrome, it's not anything in particular. It's how we associate all the work and heart you have put into this project. Yes, absolutely it is a beautiful car, we are car nuts. But we all know the sacrifice, the staying awake at night thinking about all the details ect...Every so often a car comes along that sparks something in us deep inside. We appreciate not only the automobile you have reconstructed, but the fact that WE can vicariously live your life through your car. It brings us all closer together as car guys. Did I go off a little there? LOL. I'm sure as hell not trying to say the car isn't bitchin cause it is. But it is something more than that and I can't put it into words other than to say, Thanks for keeping the custom hobby alive with your vision of this car. It's one of those times when the stars aligned. Thanks Skip, BITCHIN CAR!!:cool:

7. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

I pay attention every damn time you post. Awesome car.

"The Secret" follows an important rule (of mine) that a custom should not have any one modification or detail that jumps out above another. They should all blend seamlessly together. You did just that with this car.

Also I think a car should have the correct proportions and shape when viewed from 50' away. Viewing a car from a distance you can really take in the overall as if you are looking at a rendering or illustration of the car. As you get closer the details should start to become noticeable and the longer you look at it the more you find. BEAUTIFUL JOB!

8. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

stunning inside and out

9. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

Royalshifter
    Haters will hate and there is nothing wrong with what you have done. Your build has given me hope on doing mine. One problem on this site is the drama that people try to infuse into threads. Your build is the tops on the HAMB in my book it's the best one done on here. You are right it's jealousy and envy! Instead of working on cars some people just try to bring people down. Thanks for posting all the pictures it's helped with motovation and ideas.

10. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

Unbelievable. I can't wait to see this at the GNRS. It'll be great to have representation for the central valley from an obviously good guy, and a bitchin' ride like this.

11. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

12. West Coast Cool School. Class in session!

13. EBW

EBW

Looks killer. When Can I go for a ride ! HAA

14. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

So inspirational!

15. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

16. weez

weez

I did the same on mine, I remember going through a lot of drill bits getting through the arm! Super hard stuff-

17. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

Realy nice inside!!!!!

/Stefan

18. Beautiful! Just Beautiful!

19. This has got to be the nicest custom built so far this year!! Really nice work Skip.

20. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

That looks really stunning!
    I just cant understand people who envy builds like this.I think these kind of threads are about sharing,not bragging your skills.There is always something useful in this kind of threads.
    Like that wiper arm shortening trick is useful for me.Now i only have to find those rivets and the wiper arms from somewhere..

21. Muttley

Muttley

I have the good fortune of knowing Royalshifter personally and have for quite a while. You wont meet a nicer, more humble person. Anyone who thinks otherwise must have bumped their head.

22. 53chevtrev

53chevtrev
    from Langley BC

This car is beautiful beyond words. You have built one amazing customs!!! Great to see it finished, the interior is perfect.

23. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Went by Eduardo's today and Jesus handed over my armrests...he sure took care of me.

[​IMG]

24. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

51 Lincoln convertible armrests.

[​IMG]

25. volksnuts

volksnuts
    from Katy,TX

just went through the entire thread, awesome build!

26. thesupersized

thesupersized

Are you not putting stainless around the windshield and just leaving the middle piece? Surprises me because you put lots of detail into this car and the back window has the trim...did any victorias even come without the windshield trim? Don't want to be the ONLY guy nit picking the car as it appears to be of very high quality and I definitely give you respect for that and I have no room to talk but I am just a sucker for trim around the windows and I'll say it, I would've left the wrap around window! ;)

27. AV88

AV88

The interior looks freakin amazing as does the whole car , I hope when I get to the US next I can see this in person ..... Ruler !!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

28. msalamanca

msalamanca

:eek: *speechless*

29. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

Whether Skip built this car to be famous or for attention is irrelevant.
    His workmanship and artistic genius is obviously deserving of any and all accolades.
    I am one who is envious of his sticktoitiveness for actually finishing the car,
    and jealous of his creativity.
    Nobody loves rods and customs more than me, but I have never been famous and never will, being content with what I do, and enjoying pleasant relationships with other dedicated rod and custom builders with the same passions.