Register now to get rid of these ads!

Surfing, customs, hot rods, BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigdaddyslip, Nov 3, 2012.

1. So we live in So Cal lets embrace the fact we can play on the ocean and cruise our cars in November. Plus it's a great way to raise money for a great cause.

ImageUploadedByTJJ1351989143.458538.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. Bump for a great cause.

3. 1935olds

1935olds

Looks like a great time, wish I was closer to the ocean.

4. drive on out it's 75 here today

5. DrJ

DrJ

It's 82 in my back yard here in Long Beach already and only 10:00AM, 2 miles from the Ocean.
    Just another shitty day in Paradise!

Back to the subject; It says "vintage car" does that include customs and hotrods?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  6. deto

deto

I almost text you last night about a november cruise. Looks like I dont have to. I'm in.

7. birdman42

birdman42

Don't rub it in,it's 50 and raining in Southeast Mo.

8. deto

deto

9. El Camino Kid

El Camino Kid
    from 808

This is a great idea! This should work out good in so many different ways, wish I could be there to join you guys. The weathers and surf is usually great there this time of year! And the kids get to benefit to top it all off! I salute you sir!

10. DrJ

DrJ

It's 92º and 17% in
    my back yard in the shade in Long Beach right now. so I feel bad for those places my ancestors landed on in New Amsterdam/Manhattan but they had the sense to get out of there.

Yea, it's hell living in paradise.

11. ha ha yes it means hot rods and customs.

12. Please help spread the word

13. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

after this show for a great cause is over make plans to head down to the Grand National Roadster Show in January and take part in the special building display that Axel is setting up: Woodies, Wagons and The Spirit of Aloha

14. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Thanks guys for all the great weather updates. We're in the middle of our 2nd big storm in a week and this one is starting as snow. Already have 2" on the ground and the sander truck went by an hour ago !!! UUGGG

15. robber

robber

Wish I could be there but I'm about 1200 miles away:( ... it sounds like a cool time and a great cause:cool:;). You guys have fun and best wishes on your endeavor:)... robber

Attached Files:

16. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

white sharks up there....

17. Ha ha ha.

18. This thread needs a bump. Sounds like a great event, just wish my crazy work schedule would give me weekends off.

This place is paradise? Hmmmmmmm.......

If you're talking hot rods, food, music, and weather, then I wholeheartedly agree.

Other than that, the place is ran by nutcases and becoming more and more occupied by freeloaders. When I retire in 6 years, I'm blowing out of here. I'm heartbroken, I used to love this place, but after Tuesday's election, I think it was a sign that it's time to move on.

19. We will have a great day in our paradise helping kids out. That is what it's all about. People helping people. These kids are rad and deserve nothin but the best.

20. deto

deto

Amen brother.

21. ImageUploadedByTJJ1352586469.993928.jpg
    Ventura is calling.

Attached Files:

22. Jay71

Jay71

I think I'll take the day off work for this one. I've got extra boards n wetsuits if need be. Good on Matt for doing this!

23. N2hotrods

N2hotrods

I am a week early. I am in ventura this weekend on vacation. Having a great time at the beach. Sorry I will miss the party. I did enjoy the open house during the primer nationals. Thanks for hosting.

24. Looking like we will have some great weather this weekend. Take a trip up to the beach. Lets have a great turn out for these kids.

25. Wish I could participate, I'm having wrist surgery Thursday so I'm out.

26. deto

deto

Matt that is a sweet pic!

27. deto

deto

what time should I get there if I'm bringing my ride?

28. JVK54

JVK54

I am jealous of you SoCal bastids..this is true. It is also true that I'm still out in the 50 with no heat and no side glass all the time here in Mass. It's hell here, and when it freezes over(which will be soon), then I'm done . Gotta get some work accomplished anyway.

29. Head on over to The shop around 1 for the BBQ Kevin. You can eat with your other hand can't ya.

30. Greg 1130 should work.