Register now to get rid of these ads!

Michigan members:sniper alert i-96 freeway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shovelheadrider, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Deuces

Deuces

Yep! It's been all over the news...
    Stay away from that area!!
    One guy almost had his ass removed from this dirtbag... The bullet went through the drivers side door and into the lower part of the drivers seat... About 2" below his ass...:eek:

2. Redfan45x

Redfan45x

Just one more idiot to make gun owners look bad.

3. Members, I ask that you keep BTTT as this message goes on with administrator's permission. Hope they catch this guy before there are some truly tragic results.

4. BTTT by this 2nd Ammendmant supporter.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  5. Moonequipt13

Moonequipt13

x2!

6. Deuces

Deuces

I hope the feds find him and pop a cap in his ass...;)

7. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Back in 1977, Toby Hallock held the first James Dean run in Choalome, Ca., on Highway 41, where James Dean was killed.
    Toby was the director/actor in the original 'Gone in 60 seconds'. He was using the crowd at Choalome for part of his second movie, "The Junk Man"...(he was killed during a filming accident on that project)

Anyway, I was driving my brother's nice '50 Merc, we left the Dean run at about 7:00 P.M., took the Fresno route then 99 North.
    We turned on 120 toward San Francisco, bound for San Jose, when just outside Tracy, two slugs ripped thru the steel top of Bobby's Merc!
    Didn't take me long to figure out what it was...Nobody was hit, both slugs went out the left quarter... I stepped it up, about 80, and wheeled in at Tracy, called CHP.
    The dispatcher said she'd received 2 calls, thanked me, and advised that we didn't drive back that way.
    Don't worry, Lady.

8. I have faith in our Livingston County Sheriff's Department and the Michigan State Police that they will find the perp and prosecute.

9. Deuces

Deuces

I hope so!!!...

10. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just wonderful...:mad:

11. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

12. Deuces

Deuces

Yep!... Just heard on ABC one guy got hit in the ass as he was headed too downtown to watch the ball game...

This asshole needs to be stopped!!..

13. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

14. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

15. DirtyJoe

DirtyJoe

With all the ccw's issued in the past years I'm surprised nobody shot back.
    Fricking idiot.

16. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm curious about the kind of person that decides to do this. Really...is there generally a common "M.O." or whatever they call it for people that do random shootings? Just "mad at the world"? Crazy "fun"? Various "reasons"? No justification for it, of course. I recall the two guys a few years back who were doing this...one guy driving, and the shooter in the trunk...and truly trying to kill folks. A fair amount of planning to accomplish their deadly objective. Why?!?

17. fearnoevo

fearnoevo
    from Iowa

I believe the technical/medical term for it is, cuckoo for cocoa puffs

18. Not that its a wonderful thing, but finally the nut jobs are not in California

19. grf-x

grf-x

20. Why ?
    There is no explanation for irrational behavior, that's why they call it irrational behavior.
    The wallpaper told me to do it, makes perfect sense to them.
    I wanna be famous also seems to be a common goal.
    Suicide by cop for those who lack the ability.
    Nine out of ten voices tell me to pull the trigger everyday, today it was all ten.
    I'll get 72 virgins.

Crazy isn't stupid, so they can be quite clever about it, especially if there's more than one person in their head or help from the the turd they just stooled.

21. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

from what I've gathered, the guy soo far has not shot directly into/at drivers or passengers. seems like it's a just for kicks kind of thing. I think that when this asshat gets caught, they should drop him into a fairly large pit, allow whomever would like to stand around the upper edge of said pit, and just for kicks take shots at him... I'd have no problems making him dance for a song or two then oooopps, lights out. no need to waste taxpayer moneys on housing this idiot in any corrections facility. bttt!

22. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

It was just yesterday that they caught 2 kids randomly firing their BB guns towards cars on an overpass walk way on I-69 near Flint, MI. It happens to be within an hours drive of today's incident. I just don't get it?

23. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks, 31. As fearnoevo said..."Cuckoo for cocoa puffs".

I read that he finally did hit someone, Al. But he's ok.

24. Model T1

Model T1

Not sayin this is the case, but there are clubs who have initiations to join by wounding or killing people. Also he may hate his mommy and be getting even. It's a sad world we now live in.
    We have friends in parts of Detroit but will not visit that city or any part of it again.
    How can we say be careful when right now no one knows who to watch for?

25. No, just one more reason for gun owners to unite and hunt this jackass down! :mad:

And I think I'm being nice by calling him a jackass. :mad:

26. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah...breast fed until 12yrs old...then cut off...and pissed about it...:rolleyes:

27. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

WOW! Just makes you look forward to going out in the world that much more every day.....Jim

28. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

i just can't understand what makes people like this tick..... this asshat needs a lead injection. slow, painful, extereme death to him.