Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some field cars to share

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by metal man, Oct 24, 2012.

1. metal man

metal man

I thought I would just share these pictures with you guys. They're not good photos,just taken with my phone because I had no idea I was going to find all this stuff.

Ohio farmland .

Attached Files:

2. metal man

metal man

Last one

Attached Files:

3. metal man

metal man

Sorry about the shadows,it was early morning and I was not prepared. Also,I'm no photographer.

Before anyone asks, yes, I had permission to be on this property and explore. I just did not know about the car stuff.

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Nice to see that roadster body is being well cared for...;)

Is the stuff available or....?

5. metal man

metal man

Forgot these.

Attached Files:

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Cool buick wagon...

7. Caretaker of the 41

Caretaker of the 41

I sure would like to know where that tailer is .....and if you would be willing to share any contact info on it.

thank you
    Steve

8. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Is that a Mullins trailer in picture 7? Sure looks like it. I never thought there'd be one in a field this day and age.:eek:

9. metal man

metal man

Well, some of it is and some is not. I tried to buy the OT '67 GMC shortbed and he wouldn't sell it. I did buy the Mullins trailer and the roadster body, also a nice,clean '57 Ford 9" rear that was laying on the same trailer as the roadster cowl.

10. Nice stash, it would be worth buying the '57 Thunderbird rear section. Mullins trailer and A roadster.

11. metal man

metal man

I bought the roadster and Mullins trailer. There are two of those T-bird rear sections:eek:. They are both available.

I think pretty much anything sitting outside could be bought reasonably. The stuff under roof is his favorite stuff and not so easy to talk him out of.

12. metal man

metal man

I can not disclose the location or contact information,he doesn't want to be bothered. That said, if a HAMBer had a REAL interest in something shown, I'd be willing to help a brother out.

13. I know this is hugely off topic but that dozer next to the Impala looks like a John Deere BO lindeman crawler. I guess it doesn't really matter but those are pretty rare.

Sorry, I was into tractors before cars :)

By the way, I am way jealous of that roadster. Let me know if you decide you don't want it!

14. metal man

metal man

You are correct! The old boy is a tractor collector/restorer, and has well over 100 tractors made before WWII. It is unreal.

You're too slow on the roadster body,haha. Andy already staked his claim via PM and the damn thing isn't even for sale yet!

15. 1950-mercury

1950-mercury

Cool!!! Thanks for sharing!

16. Oh man, a Buick Caballero!!! Is that one available??? Probably not obtainable for me just it's second on a list of cars I want.

17. I recently got hit in my '56 Ford and the car is getting fixed via the help of insurance. I see there is a '55-'56 Ford sitting in that field would he be interested in selling some parts of it? If so let me know.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

18. the buick wagon is killing me. that thing is awsome

19. RayMiller

RayMiller

You should post these in the sitting and rotting picture thread. By the way I like that 63 rag impala.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

20. I like the Crown Victoria. Lots of stainless steel to polish though.

21. boomosby

boomosby

what about the 350 series farm truck? are you far from richmond va?

22. 292belair

292belair

I rreeaaallllyyyy like that 61 invicta!!!!!!!

23. metal man

metal man

What do you need? I know he plans to scrap the '57 Fords after removing some parts. Not sure what the plans are for the crown vic, but I'll check for you.

The cars that are sitting out have been there way too long and are very rusty. I would call them all parts cars.

24. metal man

metal man

This farm is within 30 miles or so of Columbus, Ohio. I did not ask about that truck yet, but I will see what I can Do.

25. metal man

metal man

I do too, it's a shame it has been neglected for so long. The first thing I did was pop the hood...nailhead is gone:(

26. metal man

metal man

I have received a bunch of PM's about the Buick Caballero. It can't be bought at this time. I was there this morning retrieving the stuff I bought and he won't even talk about selling the stuff under roof.

I WILL stay after this stuff. He is an old friend of my dad's, and he seems to like me, so...I will probably have a shot at them later. His adult son has no interest in cars from what I understand.

27. That's just my luck! Oh well, if you come across another 28-29 roadster I'm gonna call first dibs now to beat the rush!! :D

28. metal man

metal man

Sorry man, he won't part with that one yet.