Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '41 Business Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Captain Neckbeard, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Haha... Sounds good! Man, we went through all the trouble to work out that trade, I pick up that 305 out of the Z28, I tear down that 327 and rebuild it, freshen up those 2.02 heads and then I wind up putting a big block mopar powerhouse in the car instead:confused:....

Yup... Sounds about right for me.

So if you decide you need any SBC stuff, let me know :D I have 3 complete motors just sitting here!

Maybe I'll finish the 302 build and by then I will have been able to talk you out of that hearse :D

2. frankenstein1948

frankenstein1948

I'm sure i'll talk to you soon.
    If it was entirely up to me the hearse would probably be available but my daughter has other ideas. Just like my wife with the 60 chrysler sitting next to the hearse.:rolleyes: Since i went back to racing i'm trying to thin the project heard some. Not enough time or money for all the junk i've got sitting around.

3. Sounds good. I need to get this thing done as well as my daughter's little Triumph before I start looking for anything else anyways. That is unless you hear of a mid '20s dodge roadster for sale :D Also, I may need your help figuring out the steering once I get this motor in.

By the way... You tell that daughter of yours hi from us!! It's been way too long!

4. frankenstein1948

frankenstein1948

Let me know on the steering. If i can help i will.
    I'll tell her you said hey.

5. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

Great start can't wait to see how she turns out good luck... Looking for one myself i have to have soon bro...

6. zkilla396

zkilla396
    from Peoria, IL

What you really need to do is french those headlights, and then send me the headlight bezels you aren't using....man those look clean!

Looking good man - looking forward to updates. Check out my '41 - hopefully posting up a bunch of new stuff soon as I have new springs (rear), dropped uprights and disc conversion waiting to go on!

7. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

Some cars look better w/out front bumpers. This is one. I dont like front bumpers on my 41, I like the unique grill and hood to be "out there", the focal point. Bumpers even when they are brought in closer, still look outta place on some cars. IMHO

looking good.