Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Sitting and Rotting.............picture thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Model T1

Model T1

Still checking this thread now and then. Great photos. As for showing or not showing some of those pictures of cars headed for the crushers, at least we get to enjoy the photos one last time. Keep em coming ! Long ago cameras were awkward and rarely did we take them to junk yards and while out riding. Even the few photos I have of clunkers are buried somewhere in albums. I need to dig them out.
    There is no way to save them all, or even more than a few. I'm sure we all scrapped or sold cars we should have kept and walked right past many we could have saved years ago. Even our old bodies end up as scrap.
    Thanks to everyone who adds to this thread.;)

2. keef59

keef59

awesome photos!

3. keef59

keef59

watch that website- Norton just blocked a malicious toolkit from the site.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  4. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

5. HEMIDAV

HEMIDAV
    from FL.

Hemi 4speed 410 Dana

Attached Files:

6. How exactly does a posi-trac in a Plymouth work?

7. For Gods sake dude, do something about your avatar!!

8. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

9. J_J_

J_J_

HA,HA, ha was just thinking damn thats a big girl then got the shivvers then read this and luaghed it all away:D

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

You are spot on about the 75K restoration. It's kind of like what we used to say in the music biz "wanna know how to become a millionaire in the music busness? Easy start off with 2 million"

12. pipopak

pipopak
    BANNED
    from florida

Villa Epecuen was next to an industrial retaining pond whose retaining dam broke and flooded the city. The white stuff you see on everything is salt. There is such a high concentration of it that totally ruined the land and the city had to be abandoned.

13. redeyewelder

redeyewelder
    from ten

lol...it just does!!!!....but were not talkin posi trac here:D

we can get you a loaner car ,,but it aint gonna be no hemi,,,

14. VonKool13

VonKool13

Hard to tell but this is a 37 Ford coupe. Customized:eek: and sitting for 25 years. It is worse than it looks, but is for sale.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

15. It's my wife. I try to get her to diet, but she has a food addiction. It's sad, she didn't always look like that. At least she's not afraid to flaunt it. Maybe I should have her get a Bettie Page hair do, and some tattoos, then she'd be acceptable. To each his own.

16. '59DaddyO

'59DaddyO

Back when I was looking for my first car the reply was always "nope, gonna fix it up one day". All but two of the 20 or so cars I asked about got sold to the crusher for $50.00! Makes ya sick!

17. Model T1

Model T1

Let her hold a trophy and post it in the vintage trophy girl thread. I'm in lust with your wife.
    [​IMG]

18. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

19. slammed1

slammed1

With a little work that one could look like ours.[​IMG]

20. Model T1

Model T1

And that one could look
    [​IMG]

LIKE THIS.......
    <TABLE id=post8211957 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" id=td_post_8211957 class=alt1><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>[​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    You will never be able to beat Linda Vaughn. She was a class act then and she still is now.
    Gasser Girl
    <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" class=alt2>[​IMG] [​IMG] </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls -->[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

21. RayMiller

RayMiller

Hahahahaha! That's awesome. If it is your lady at least she's wears skimpy outfits for ya.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

22. IF that is your wife and she is acceptable to you, then my opinion is irrelevant.
    Got any FORMER pics of her?:rolleyes:

23. J_J_

J_J_

like no one saw that comming! :rolleyes: :D

24. HEMIDAV

HEMIDAV
    from FL.

'67 Hemi X found near Syracuse, NY.

Attached Files:

25. Sigh...do we have to remind everyone what site you're on? '64 and earlier, please.

26. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Shes so....well...........BIG. Yet I can't seem to look away? I have an uncle that would steal her from you in a heart beat.

27. Model T1

Model T1

Sure beats those Twiggy types with titties the size of Hershey kisses. How'd we wander off topic?:confused:

28. Those skinny broads won't cook you CFS at three in the morning, and they slip through your fingers like spaghetti. It's not really off topic. She is kind of sitting and rotting.

29. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Man, I hope this thread does not get closed down because off some of topic issues.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  30. RayMiller

RayMiller

Take it easy killer it's sitting and rotting and only 3 years out of "64 and earlier" it's a cool pic and fits the thread subject matter and there is always a little room for ot stuff.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad