Register now to get rid of these ads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by silent rick, Oct 5, 2012.

1. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

scroll over your name, at the bottom left of the screen some info will come up, the last numbers are your number.

2. This is germ follow the link to one of his milder rants. Sometimes he would go on long rants that were just letters strung together and probably only meant anything to him alone. Sometimes when you read one of his good rants the term better living through chemistry comes to mind, although I am not sure that is the case.

I think now he is just building cars, he is pretty sharp when it comes to cars from what I have seen.

3. Wow! Holy shit! This guy is deep!

4. I think his IQ is too big for his head.

Probably right up there with mama cass on a grain scale.

5. 61TBird

61TBird

you're 5410

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

According the the member list, the number is 174,556 as of a minute ago. And the HAMB statistics says... Members: 190,896. I'm confused.

Whoa, I'm 585?! I thought I was later than that.

7. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Some of 'em don't count.

8. bobfrev

bobfrev

check out the HAMB almost every day but don't post much, i joined in 2006 and i am still listed as a newbie? i even kicked in and have an alliance membership but still listed as a newbie, ohh well, guess i am an oldnewbie, been called worse :)

9. Or can't.

10. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks for the info. If I did that correctly I am member number 5410

11. Just a thought, and they don't pay me to think. How many "Alliance" members do we have now?

12. EdselRich

EdselRich

I've been around for a few years now. Always love the site. But since I'm a truck driver my activity has always been meager to say the least. Now that the app is out I'm able to see it more often now. I wanna say thanks to all that have answered my Dumbass questions and put up with my useless posts. Haha. Unfortunately I can't see my number on the app.

13. 40897

14. EdselRich

EdselRich

Thx bud. Figured I woulda been alot higher

15. BRENT

BRENT

Amazing place, been around here for years, lurking. It is a different place then a few years ago.

Brent

16. your number one in my book...even if you look like number two.:D

17. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

I am 45358 and this is my second time joining. The first time here was before April 2003. For some reason I forgot my user name and our email address changed.

18. for guys that can not get your number to appear, "click" on your own name and the number will be the last bunch in the bar across the top that starts http.

19. Old Rod

Old Rod
    from Brazil, IN

Old age must be creeping in! Can't find my number?

20. You are number 4141,, HRP

21. 1950heavymetal

1950heavymetal

I have been lurking for some time and really enjoy all the information on the HAMB. Although i have nothing noteworthy to contribute right now, I still like looking at the threads everyday. I finally looked and my number is 63372. Late to join the HAMB!

22. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I lotta people dont, a lotta other people need the extra kick in the ass of people telling them that their stuff looks good...... I learned a ton when i was a kid on here, now ive sponged up everything i can learn here and elsewhere and repeat it to other people, even some stuff just so guys like bruce lancaster doesnt have to repeate himself

23. raidmagic

raidmagic

Why did it kick back to 192,xxx?

24. Because 7,628 guys were banned! :D

25. hard to think I'm 714 on the list lol

26. Max Grody

Max Grody
    from Ky

#10,357 and I'm still a Newbie!

27. You're two funny. Well off to the collisium, its gonna be a hot time on the old town tonight. ;)

28. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

1243 is me..:D

Hard to believe in 3 months it'll be 10yrs on here for me..