Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Oilers CC Present: "Race of Gentlemen"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Jul 18, 2012.

1. lorodz

lorodz

cant wait for this ,,,,,

2. Im in see you there its my birthday weekend I sense drunkinness and hooliganizum

3. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Whats the food situation gonna be? Bring your own or will there be vedors?

4. You have to wear a suit, if your going to act like a hooligan. Hahaa, don't ruin it, I got to do this next year!!! Hahahaa...

5. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

:(:(:(:(

6. Honestly, the idea was a true "Gentlemans race" So we are encouraging family's to come, pack luches or pick nicks, bring wine, beer. We are all even dressing up a little as to not appear to be our hooligan selves. Josh of the Gasket Goons is going to wear a suit and ride his HD in the race. Me, a vest and cap. We are going to act like Gents this day. Yes, I said act. Hahahaa...

This isn't Brooklyn, no offence to Brookyln. I love that place, it's perfect. I have helped put on many of shows with my pals.
    This is a beach town where the houses are in the millions. The townspeople are very cool, and we are lucky they are letting us do something so epic. Some of you may not understand Jersey, it is tough to even fart on a beach. And normally you can't have open containers.

So this is major, I mean major we are alloud to do this. If someone messes this up, I will be arranging an old time bare knuckle fight over at the next beach, which is in Asbury. It is a gay beach. So you will be left there to find your own way home after I'm done with you. Probably wearing lip stick or hopefuly at least in your underpants. Hahahaaa....

Too anwser your question, yes... the Fire Department is selling hot dogs and hamburgers!

Again, all the action is on the beach, not in the street with your hot rods. Respect please. I want to do this every year, bigger and better.

Trust me, I have something CRAZY in the works for you all where we can get nuts. I mean goodm drunk and nuts. My beach race will not be a shit show!

I wish I could tell you all what I'm up too, but I don't think it is time yet. But you can rest asure... It will be nuts! I will be telling you hopefully soon about what is happening and what will be coming. I have three other events in the works. One will scare you, and I'm sure you will laugh your ass off too. Stay Tuned!!!

7. Get here bro!!! Hahahaaa... You can do it!

8. Great job! Wouldn't that be amazing, I'd put that on me if I had room.

9. scarylarry

scarylarry

Ed knows how to behave when he has to!

10. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

This GIG will be a GAS ... Meeting of Town council of Allenhurst & Loch Arbor

[​IMG]
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

11. Ratrod37

Ratrod37

I'll keep an eye on him!!!

12. Don't lie, I too have seen him in action! Haaa. His birthday scares me. And I'm nuts! Hahaa

13. Who's ready?

Attached Files:

14. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I don't think early Ford suspensions take ramps all that well.. ;)

15. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Anybody from the southeast region of NY going to this event?? Looking for traveling comrades. PM if you are thinkin of it.

16. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

that's a lot of work there doing to the beach!

17. moose

moose

I am!

18. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Doesn't it look like I'm ready?
    I am ALWAYS ready! I have BEEN ready since first call! I AM READY! Roll!

:D:D:D

19. lorodz

lorodz

hope we dont sink in the sand ..

20. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Put a slingshot and stock intake on my 8BA just for the Gents show!

21. Excited!!! I'm sitting in house waiting for rain to slow down, doubt it will stop. Have a film crew on site today waiting for rain to cease or slow down a hair. Running down in the hot rods...

22. This is amazing! Email me art of hot rod, thought I pm'ed you. I'm so nuts right now I don't know what I've done or what I'm up too. So much is going on. Can't sleep...

23. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  24. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Slim, whats the story with that?

25. we just took the weekend off

26. Slick, crazy Slim went out if his way to have that jumpsuit made for the race. He wanted to get right down in it and wanted to fit in with the cars and bikes. Go Slim!

27. I screwed up today and forgot to take pics.

We were on the beach today in a partial rain. Beach was empty. It is so nice and peaceful when its all so vacant.

We were laying things out and attempted to bring my 32 on the beach after. We couldn't get the chief of police on the horn and and couldn't.

, sowe didn't push it.

28. I phone app doesn't allow you to edit sometimes when it is at the bottom. Lame.

There was a film crew there today and they said I'd have some film soon.

29. The point of entry is where we attempted to just try it. It had not been cut yet and I wanted to see how the car would push through. It went through fine. It will be cut in this area so we shouldn't get stuck. But I wanted to play and the film crew was there.

30. We found these two little sharks. The had holes eaten through their gills. I guessed it had to be jetty rats.

My buddy spotted one the size of a cat, film guy missed all this. I saw a small one, and a third buddy saw a couple while we were busy.figuring stuff out.