Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Super Stock Magazine August '65 Vargo Dragway Top Dog Coverage!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hello all fellow Hamber's,
    I am looking for Vargo Dragway Top Dog Meet information/Coverage, scanned pics and or articles located in Super Stock Magazine August 1965! Do you have/own this issue? Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you, John

2. This is the issue...:)

[​IMG]

3. Muttley

Muttley

I've got that issue. I'll get some scans for you tomorrow. ;) ;)

4. A Big Thank you, Muttley! I appreciate your time and efforts...Sincerely, John :)

5. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Looking forward to seeing this

6. Me too...Hey Muttley , you out there? :)

7. Muttley

Muttley

Hey guys, sorry I was not able to do any scans this afternoon. I was dealing with the aftermath of an auto accident I was involved in yesterday while driving my Father to the optometrist. Fear not, the vehicle I was driving was a non-HAMB friendly car, the Comet is safe & sound and tucked safely away in my garage. I should have some free time tomorrow to post some scans.

8. Wow, Muttley! Sorry to hear that! Glad you and Dad are OK! Keep that wicked cool Mercury Comet of yours safe and sound...Be well! :)

9. SOHC427

SOHC427

Mutt, glad you are OK?
    Looking forward to the pics!
    Eric

10. Muttley

Muttley

Thanks guys. Here are the four pages of scans. I can also crop and resize the pictures/text if you want, just let me know. The far right side of page two is cut off in my magazine so the pictures look cropped, I got all of the picture that was available. I'm not sure if all copies are like that or if mine was just a misprint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I really appreciate the scans Mutt! Thanks again! :)