Register now to get rid of these ads!

D/FW Car Show: Pin Ups and Pompadours Oct. 6th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GREAZERZ, Oct 3, 2012.

1. GREAZERZ

GREAZERZ
    from Frisco, TX

Where: Adam Smith's Texas Harley Davidson - 1839 Airport Fwy Bedford, TX
    When: October 6th 8am-6pm
    What: Pre-72 Car Show (Hot Rods & Customs)
    Bike Show - All vintage cycles or Any Year Harley
    Who: DROP TOP ROCKETS playing at 11:00am
    Featuring: Free Old-School Hair Cuts by ROB'S CHOP SHOP (Tips Welcome)
    Free Pin Up Hair & Make Up by Jayme Brains & Jennifer Christmas (Tips Welcome)
    Watch: Nick build a full-blown Stage IV Harley Motor up-close and personal
    Food: BoomerJacks

No entry fee!!! No Cover Charge!!!

COME HANG OUT AND ENJOY ALL THE FEATURED EVENTS AND THE GREATEST ROCKABILLY BAND AROUND - THE DROP TOP ROCKETS!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

What's the rain date. Just in case...
    Alot of cars will be at Goodguys show.

3. GREAZERZ

GREAZERZ
    from Frisco, TX

Rain or Shine! GoldChain Guys? If at Goodguys, get your car out and cruise down for lunch and great music. Bring the kids, bring the wife... free hair cuts by Rob's Chop Shop and Pin Up Hair & Make Up for ladies!

4. smarg

smarg

Hey man, those guys pay good money for those chains. :D

I will be at goodguys, if the weathers is half decent might come check yall out.

I kinda wish I was alot older so I could be this guy.

Attached Files:

5. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

It'd be cool if goodguys got totally burned and not even half the cars showed up. Maybe then they'd lower the $75 entree fee :D

6. GREAZERZ

GREAZERZ
    from Frisco, TX

I didn't build my car to sit under a tent with a straw hat or one of those CRAZY f'd up hair visors on my bald head and stare at the rear bumper. Even if going to Goodguys on Saturday, do what you built them for... cruise on out and have some fun!

Hey, we are trying to have fun, cool, FREE event!!! Bring out those Hot Rods and Customs!!! FREE GOOD TIME at Adam Smith's Harley Davidson!!!

Spread the word!!!

7. Bobjoe

Bobjoe

Sounds great, The Gas House Gang will be at Day Of The Drags in Temple. I'm sure Adam will have his bad ass customs there. Have fun.

8. aaggie

aaggie

Good Guys shows are totally worth it. There is no better place for trading ideas or getting help with builds. The vendor tent alone is a goldmine of information.

That said, there are wonderful local shows this time of year that are fun events. It's kind of like comparing having a beer in the parking lot of a local watering hole or going to Munich for Oktoberfest.

9. wallyringo

wallyringo

are you serious $75- and people pay that to park there car? the Goodguys show over here is not my kind of cars. Pinups and pomps, Harleys, girls, beer, etc.. thats my idea of fun. Hey "GREAZERZ " wish i could make it, have a few beers for me and take lots of pictures please.

10. GREAZERZ

GREAZERZ
    from Frisco, TX

We'll have plenty of pics to post! Lookin' forward to a great day at Pin Ups and Pompadours! The Torques, Hard Lucks, and Coollows will be in attendance along with lots of Pin Ups. Hope to see some Chaparrals, Them!, and others also make the show.

I'll Post Pics ASAP.

11. GREAZERZ

GREAZERZ
    from Frisco, TX

BTT - Come on out! Rain or shine! Let's have a great time! Drop Top Rockets go on at Noon. Hair/Make Up and Pompadour Cuts start at 10am... Harley Stage IV motor build starts around 9am? Food at 11:00.

12. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

Hardlucks....Fuck that I'll pass on that scene then. Treated one of their own and a good friend of mine like shit and he split the club. Kinda sad since he was one of the founders and designed the logo.

13. Thanks for putting this on. That way there will be less rock-a-sillys crowding the pits at Day of the drags.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

14. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

please get some pics,for the guys that can't make it .thanks

15. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Idea trading at Goodguys. Haven't been able to do that since Bill Burnham was still with us.

Getting help with 'builds' from the goodguise is comparable to shopping at the church rectory for sex toys.

16. scrubba

scrubba

Hey, Dallas an Ft Worth still ROCK ...................., I know , used to live down in Arlington !

scrubba