Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Who sells a nice wire connector assortment package?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Edd, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Edd

Edd

Looking for a vendor that sells an assortment package of NON INSULATED wire connectors ie: a package deal of "Non-insulated Ring and Butt terminals mostly", wire gauge sizes from 8-22ga and in the area of 200-400 pieces.

2. manyolcars

manyolcars

3. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Thats because it's formatted for unit cost of single pcs. Like a single terminal.

4. Or the "." is meant to be a "," and its Barret Jackson pricing :D

5. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

No shit :eek:, but it's a period and not a coma. Just go back to link and source out terminals.

6. Cerberus

Cerberus

RADIOSHACK. Also, lot's of other goodies.

7. Edd

Edd

None of the noted sites offer a "package deal". I can go to eBay and buy US made terminals by type..I want a "KIT" or whatever you call it with a mixture of Uninsulated Terminals by type and gauge...even if the connector "trail mix" comes in a coffee can!

Advance Auto Parts sells an "Insulated assortment". I prefer to solder my connections and use heat shrink tubing...so the insulated connectors are not practical.

Waiting for an outfit in NJ to get back to me Monday...their advertising indicates possible custom orders.

8. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

I was lucky about 20 years ago when I asked a swap meet vendor in Chickasha OK what was in a nice big OD green steel box he had leaning against a table. Turned out be a great assortment of heavy duty plated steel terminals including spark wire terminals in 3 different styles. It was $20. I sold most of the spark wire terminals in sets for 4s, 6s, 8s and 12s and made 20 times what I paid for the box. The rest have kept me going all this time and still plenty to go.

9. powdercoater46

powdercoater46

Check with Del City wire's website. A good, reasonable company that's nice to deal with.

10. Cadmsobile

Cadmsobile