Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NW Hambers: It's that time again...the 13th annual Swindlers Poker Run is 9/29!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

OH shit, here we go!

2. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

Was that too graphic?

3. Ha ha ha. Yeah, ol' tyliners been known to honch down on a fatty or two. I drove home in a monsoon last last night. The coupe loved it. Im ready.

4. couverkid

couverkid

Don't judge,that's all I ask.

5. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

Cmon Sudd1, you just cant drop in and out like that.

6. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

I did with your aunt!

7. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

In and out that is.

8. dubcee

dubcee

Ohhhh that has to sting just a little!

9. Pour him a gallon of that bath water and who knows what will happen ?

10. Oh! Snap!!! Wait, wasn't it a cousin?

11. brady1929

brady1929

just look through all the pics. looks like it is going to be fun. wish i could go.

12. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

Man I wish we could make it! You drunks know how to have a good time! Next year, I promise! Estranged C.C. See you all in Bakersfield I hope? Mike

13. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

You sure should sometime Mike, you'd like it. Oh wait, there aren't timed quarter mile runs anymore.

14. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

To bad you cant make it. there are a few of us gonna try make bakersfield.

15. btt for the evening crowd.... South Sound guys (er Tacoma, Puyallup, Auburn) any meeting times ???

16. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I'll be gassing up at Fred Meyer on River Road at 7:00 am sharp
    and heading North on 167 and 405 imediately after

17. dubcee

dubcee

It is official..... I got the call today, NINE INCH has officially PUSSED OUT!!! He mumbled something about a red cape and a costume party, Im not sure whats up, but I hear Tovi is pissed, but he says he is standing his ground! Red cape and all!

18. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Alright, Ummm. That would be covering most the state. Hummm. Call me. Its just Gasoline. Gotta end up at Shaum Brown's in Tacoma by 6:00. I don't know if a salad will hold that long. I ain't scared. Early ferry to Edmonds, Swindlers, Buzzed, back to Tacoma, more buzzed....Silverdale? No heater or drivers side window? Yeah, thats what keeps a marriage going. Sounds killer to me. ah,oh.....she's watching me type. ahhh shit.

19. The cases of Astroglide were delivered today...Don't worry fellas, it only hurts for a second.

You ready to get SWINDLED???

20. dubcee

dubcee

I heard its like throwing a hot dog down a hall way! Was the extra expense of the astroglide really necessary? Or is it just a party favor?

21. dubcee

dubcee

Brian I can next day you some duct tape and saran wrap for the window, and a blanket for Tovi!

22. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3MlEiuyhqjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

23. dubcee

dubcee

I have deep roots up north , but suddenly i feel like I may get an education Saturday! We dont have to attend church on Sunday do we?

24. You may want to after the Swindlers are done with you ! LOL :D

25. dubcee

dubcee

I have been to a hand full of county fairs, I have smoked dope, jumped rope,laid down a rail or two, i have seen goats fuck in the market place, helped folks escape prison, and the occasional back seat of a cop car I have watched midgets run hurdles, out ran cops, been caught by cops, bought and sold items on the black market, and other things I am not able to discuss right now, but I cant wait for this shit !!!! Ill seek help on Monday!

26. Hank ask me to join him Saturday, he's bringing me along as navigator, (cause I know how to read the GPS). Hank just got his license a couple of weeks ago.
    Attached are a couple of pictures of Hank, he took his driver's ed from the kid.
    We'll headed out of Issaquah I-90, to I-405 to I -5. around 7 Saturday. Anybody want to cruise along with us?:D

Attached Files:

27. Man , that reads from a bad "B" movie script !!! I can't hold a candle to that !.... You will be in fine company.... I don't :eek: think anyone can help you come Monday....

28. Man , that reads from a bad "B" movie script !!! I can't hold a candle to that !.... You will be in fine company.... I don't :eek: think anyone can help you come Monday....

29. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

Well we the swindlers started early. It's 4 am and i am just going to bed. Gotta cut timber in an hour. This fuckin goat won't leave me alone though.

30. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Head gasket leaking...... Working all day up at the pass.... Someone talk me into going anyway

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad