Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rumble in Delano -- 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UNCLECHET, Sep 24, 2012.

1. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that showed up for our little show. We had the biggest turn out ever, a beautiful day, great entertainment what with the cars, DJ Door Nail, the Pin Up contest, the burlesque show, home made trophys and of course the Trip Daddy's. I was too busy to take any pix so if you've got some you'd like to share please post them up. Thanks again, Matt "aka unclechet".

2. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Renee and I had a blast. Every year the show keeps getting better. You guys did a
    great job and the Rumble will always be a show that I will attend. We had a few "Kats"
    there, hopefully next year we will have more. Who was the band that played at the end?
    Those guys can sure play.

Travis from Roy Boy Productions took some kool pics. Be sure to there site to check it
    out.

http://royboyproductions.smugmug.co...34575_CgDbWX#!i=2105235893&k=zhVBwLh&lb=1&s=A

Happy Trails, Mick

3. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Thanks Mick! And thanks for coming up. I wish I'd had more time to visit with you guys. The band was the "Trip Daddy's". I wasn't able to attend their show but I understand they blew the roof off! Also thanks to Travis for shooting the show and loading up the pictures.

4. Some of mine......

Attached Files:

5. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

LOL! Great pix Sancho, but I'm now mad at you!

6. Not the first time, won't be the last.

7. Goodlife

Goodlife

That was a great car show. Weather was great and lots to see, Thanks.

8. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Glad you could make it! Did you bring your truck?