Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods West Brookfield , MASS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ghost of ElMirage, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Rolling thru the center of West Brookfield , MA this past Saturday I saw out the corner of my eye, a wicked looking LOW blue model A roadster. Mighta even been a deuce. It happed so fast I banged a U turn but couldn't catch up to the guy driving. Anybody know who's car it is or got any pix? LOOKED SWEET:rolleyes:Earlier in the day I saw two hotrod roadsters parked near Long Pond boat ramp when I was heading up 122 N in Barre. It was a good day considering I was helping a guy move.

2. This one maybe?

Attached Files:

3. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

4. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

YUP that looks like the one! Thanx

5. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Ya I heard 327 365 and one of these days I will have sumpin to cruise to the Alter Boys show Thanx for the pix

6. That guy is a friend of mine. I'ts a really cool car. '29 roadster with 8BA and 39 toploader trans.

7. I definitely should have gone. Too many 'Do's on the honey-do list, then laid down some primer on my '48 yesterday. Hoping to make it to the Fall out in Glastonbury in a couple weeks.

8. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Id like ta see that car in person someday