Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Chrome bumpers, Wheels; Drive. Rinse repeat.

2. Since you guys are talking El Camino and Mopars. Remember the Dodge Rampage? I used to own one, of course I painted it Sublime green and R/T sorta stripes. People used to pull up to me and ask what is it? an El Camino?
    I sold it to a guy whose 13 yr. old kid wanted it, who thought it looked like a Hot Wheel.
    Sorry for the pick, resized small Jpeg...off of Craigslist, for sale by that kid.
    [​IMG]

3. Movinman

Movinman

Ok guys, I am looking for some ideas on my 1959 Ford Ranch Wagon grill. There aren't many options out there. I want to keep it traditional, and different from what has already been done. Please show me some ideas.

Thanks!

Stock:
    [​IMG]

Available aftermarket custom grill:
    [​IMG]

4. rocketbob

rocketbob
    from West Texas

Here's a quickie. Lowered, shortned, sectioned, chopped and some better wheels.[​IMG]

5. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

It works!

6. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I have a 59 Meteor ranch wagon, how about a Meteor grill for a change up, few people would know what it was!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These grills are cast instead of punched like on the Fords BTW.

7. Simple single tube and bar?

[​IMG]

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Hey fellow photoshoppers, I have a problem and hope someone can provide input on its remedy. The flash drive that I have my 200+ photoshop files on was physically damaged by my idiot dog and I can no longer access it. I hate the thought of losing countless hours of photoshop work and hope someone can suggest a remedy, be it it a company who can repair flash drives or whatever. Eli

9. kply39

kply39
    from N.W. IL

Can someone make my car a satin black. Put full moons in. Have full moons and all chrome some color of green? Thanks Eric

Attached Files:

10. How hungry was your idiot dog? :confused: If the actual memory chip or the circuit board it's mounted to is damaged I think you might be out of luck. If anyone offers a service to repair or do recovery with this sort of damage I suspect it could be kind of spendy. :(

If it's just the outer shell there might still be some hope. Can it still be plugged into a USB port. Does your computer still recognize the drive in Windows Explorer? If so it might just be a matter of downloading some recovery software. I've used a couple freeware programs in the past that have worked surprisingly well.

11. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I think he flopped down in front of the comp and banged the flash drive in the process. The sliding part is bent in relation to the main body and I'm wondering if something separated inside. It will plug in but the LED doesn't light up and the computer won't acknowledge it. I tried to straighten it but got nothing. As for spendy, I went to the SanDisk website and they referred me to a company but its no guarantee and nearly $500.00. Damn I hate to lose all those files.:(

12. If you've got a local, independant computer repair shop in your area you might try having them take a look at it. If its got a couple broken connections to the board they might be able to do some delicate solder repair and get things going again.

And while you're there pick up a short USB extension cable. At least next time you might only mess up the cable end instead of the thumb drive. :rolleyes:

13. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Can you post a picture of the drives damage Eli?

I had one get bent and had to remove the outer sheath and solder one of the pins, but another I had that was broken had circuit board right into the tip and it was a lost cause for me.

14. MOguy

MOguy

Yoiks!

Attached Files:

15. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

^ Quick, somebody get my Visine eye drops!

16. MOguy

MOguy

The green really sets it off, doesn't it?

Attached Files:

17. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

^ Ahhh. Visine... gets the green out!

18. kply39

kply39
    from N.W. IL

Thanks MOguy! Trying to get ideas. My interior is green and I want to keep it that way for cost reasons

19. big_jae

big_jae

how about a chop and some wide whites, slammed....or just get creative..need some inspiration :D

[​IMG]

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

There's an idea. I was wondering if it was one of the pins too. Guess I can open it up and take a look at it. Looks like project for after work today.

21. Movinman

Movinman

Nice! Where can I get my hands on one?

22. Movinman

Movinman

Wow! JD, this is beautiful! Thanks!

23. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Canada...:rolleyes:

I'm sure one could be found though if you asked around.

24. MOguy

MOguy

Inspired by my orange juice ;):

[​IMG]

25. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

You have a nice New Yorker coupe - pretty rare. Wouldn't take much to make it an elegant custom. I gave it a quick shave, lowered it with wide whitewalls and some fender skirts. Then painted the roof a forest green to pick up the interior color.

[​IMG]
    ChrysNY00 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

26. Donzie

Donzie

Hey, don't forget about me. Can someone help me with this?

Attached Files:

27. kply39

kply39
    from N.W. IL

I like the shaved look. Just not much of a white walls or white cars. Open to more color combos though. Just need to incorporate the green in

28. MOguy

MOguy

all green / green with a white roof

Attached Files:

29. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Many flash drives are just micro SD cards inside of them I had that happen to a 16 gig one. I took it apart, pulled the Micro SD card out and put it in a reader got the files off it. If the usb connector is just broken/Broken off then a lead can be soldered on just be sure the iron has no current at the tip it can frag the the unit. also keep the temp low you can cook it.