Register now to get rid of these ads!

2012 Ardmore Hot Rod Reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ardmore Dragway, Jun 2, 2012.

1. 1968FED

1968FED
    from Goddard KS

Had a great time, ran our best ET (4.92) and best speed (140) but man was it HOT! our weather station showed 110 degrees! Some really cool cars in attendance and got to meet some really nice people. Bebo crashed the pro mod Impala hard into the wall and tore the car up pretty bad. Bebo was OK and saw him joking with some people right after the crash. Rob would you please get the A/C fixed before #8

2. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Good goin' Mike. Sounds like you've got your dragster running strong!

3. mow too much

mow too much

4. mow too much

mow too much

5. MoparGirl88

MoparGirl88

I know I'm a day or two late and a dollar short but I had some questions about this race. Is it always Labor Day weekend? Two years in a row my grandpa, Otis "Woody" Woodard (who raced a lot in the area back in the 70's) has gone but his wife has invited the wrong family member and my dad and I have missed out both times. Rumor has it his old partner Leroy Stephens was there. Is anybody familiar with either of these two guys? I'd like to get in touch with Leroy if anyone has any information. Next year I'll make it down for this! Thanks in advance!

6. Ardmore Dragway

Ardmore Dragway
    from oklahoma

I didn't see Woody was he there, and he promised me he was coming...We allways try and have it on Labor day weekend, not for sure if Leroy was there either but I can get him hooked up with Woody. Tell Woody we missed him....Rob Ragland