Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I never saw your post, can you go back and quote it? (please don't just quote the post number because I hate searching for posts that way)

I might be able to do it, I don't care if it's OT, I saw on OT car on the road today and it didn't kill me apparently, so i must be immune.

If you have the photos hosted anywhere PM the links to me, or I can give you my email in PM.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. murfman

murfman

Thanks! That is the inspiration I needed!

3. skot71

skot71

I posted them in your other thread, but here they are again.

Attached Files:

4. atomickustom

atomickustom

Will this work? I know it's facing the wrong direction but it's the clearest one I could find via Google images.
    Having looked at it closely I'm leaning more toward the '51-52 piece, but I'll know in an instant if I can see the actual image.

By the way, thank you for saving me the trouble of doing it the way I used to have to do this sort of thing: buy the piece, tape it onto my car, then stand back and say "nice!" or "nope!"

Attached Files:

5. Scale may be a bit off, but here you go. Looks like I may have taken some liberties with the skirts too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. hot_rod_bones

hot_rod_bones
    from topeka, ks

LNT NUT your mailbox is full

7. Cortney

Cortney

Up again as requested! Thanks for taking a look!

8. Cortney

Cortney

Up again as requested! Thanks for taking a look!

9. Cortney

Cortney

As requested! Thanks!!

10. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Hey guys,

Call me sick in the head but i was thumbing threw some custom photos and dug how the 1950 studebaker healights/ front fender sections look on a shoebox and couldnt help wondering what itd look like done on say a 46-48 ford tudor.

I did a quick cut and paste together on ms paint and it looks like it could work, but it was two different colored cars so i could get the angles correct and wondered if one of you guys wanted to give it a go and see what came up

timm

11. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Hey guys,

Call me sick in the head but i was thumbing threw some custom photos and dug how the 1950 studebaker healights/ front fender sections look on a shoebox and couldnt help wondering what itd look like done on say a 46-48 ford tudor.

I did a quick cut and paste together on ms paint and it looks like it could work, but it was two different colored cars so i could get the angles correct and wondered if one of you guys wanted to give it a go and see what came up

timm

12. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Just fixed that, sorry for the inconvenience!

It's good to know that the HAMB tells you via email when it's full and who tried to message you. :)

13. atomickustom

atomickustom

Nice!
    Thank you! I like them both, but I think I'll try the '49-50 piece first. If the scale is right I like it a little bit better.
    You did extend the skirts down to match the lower fender line at my request because that's what I plan to do with my skirts. So far this little trim piece is the only change to my original plan, although I am still toying with the idea of making a stainless steel bloomer to extend back to the bumper. I do love them on my '53.

14. not45blesk

not45blesk

15. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Wow, I wouldn't touch a thing on that Panhead - just put the engine back together and ride it.

Ok... I'd probably replace the seat, too.

16. Cortney

Cortney

SORRY for the over post!!! I think the site was screwy earlier

17. kenmo

kenmo

lol :):)

18. Tat2Power

Tat2Power

That looks awsome in white.. and the chop looks smooth. Can't wait to cut mine up this fall.

19. Tat2Power

Tat2Power

I luv this.. can't stop looking at it. I want mine just an inch or 2 lower, but it looks great!

20. Lower in the suspension or the chop? I´d be very cautious about taking much more out of the top as the body is so deep already.

Glad you like it anyway.:)

21. hot_rod_bones

hot_rod_bones
    from topeka, ks

i would imagine it lower in suspension, the chop looks perfect

22. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Here is some of what ya asked LOL..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  23. Cortney

Cortney

Sweet!!! That's just about what I was hoping for!!! Thanks!!!

24. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

[​IMG]
    can someone photoshop tru spokes or buick wires onto this truck. I think i want a set

25. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I figured you wouldn't want them on the truck with no front clip, so I lent you the one off of my 59 Suburban Limo. I used Buick wires.

[​IMG]

If anyone else wants to use this as a base to paint the truck or anything else, go for it.

Attached Files:

26. SATANACHIA

SATANACHIA
    from Alabama

can anyone maybe put some cheater slicks magnesium and spindle mount wheels on my t and possibly paint or anything else that comes to mind. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

[​IMG]

27. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks, gimme a few days and I'll put something together. Since Btrsweet did the cruiser version I'll do it Gasser style. :D

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  28. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Amen to that, if that's a stocker the '48 Panheads are cool just as they are. My Dad had one, I'll try to get a pic to get colors.

29. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

How do you drive that with the tip of the tranny grinding on your testicles? ;)

30. nexxussian

nexxussian

Cast iron kajones? :D