Register now to get rid of these ads!

Glassguy's Olds is finally out in the daylight again!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeadSledMerc, Oct 25, 2007.

1. You don't wanna embarass the kid!

2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Awesome pic! Need to blow that up.

[​IMG]

3. Sidewinder777

Sidewinder777
    from Dayton,Nv

super nice car man, kudos:)

4. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

That's why you weren't invited, Larry!!! :D

5. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D:eek:Hi Dave.Beautiful car.Sorry to hear about the wreck.That SUCKS!!!!!!!
    Glad to see it back up and running.Looks like Miss Emily is very happy also.
    Also,glad to see that you came out OK.Like some of the OPs said.Sheet metal is fixable.People.Not so much.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

6. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

-pause-

7. tinmann

tinmann

8. Smart guy!

9. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Come on, Larry...you know you meant smart ass!!;):D

About time for more update pics, Dave...it must be finished by now!!

10. I read inna 1965 Worldbook encyclopedia that if you took all the chrome off this particular car and made it 1 inch wide it would stand taller than the Empire State building! Just some trivia I remember as a kid. We had one of these whe I was a kid and it had a radio that pulled out of the dash and we could listen to it at the beach!!!!How friggin cool is THAT!

11. glassguy

glassguy

haha tinman!!i didnt just come out of the closet, i kiked the door down with high heels!!!!!!!!!:D

12. tinmann

tinmann

Atta boy.

Getting the land barge spiffy for your daughter's first day of class is great. Having raised three daughters myself and now experiencing that thing called "empty nest", I can tell you, enjoy every moment of their childhood. But then again, you already know that.

13. glassguy

glassguy

tinman.. ibet that sucks,, luckily i have a few more yeears to relish!!!! i half assed the whol;e thing and blew a lil clear on it for the ocasion.. ill just drive in the wrong way , and drop her off with the good side showing:) 7th grade here we come!!!!!

Attached Files:

14. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

...looks much better!!!

15. Ebert

Ebert

Dave, I obviously don't know you, but I DO know that you are a man of DETERMINATION! I respect that so much! Congrats on getting the old girl back on the road!
    E

16. glassguy

glassguy

thanks ebert ..

17. glassguy

glassguy

well that was well worth the lil extra effort! couldnt really get good pics coz it was pouring out.. maybe next ill start thinking about getting some wipers to work!! :D

Attached Files:

18. glassguy

glassguy

she wants me to do a smokey burnout!!!! im on the fence!! lol

19. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Dave. I can see someone has been buring the midnight oil....Looks 100% better than it did just 2 weeks ago. (she'll be as tall as you by the start of school year next year !)
    Baron

20. Skirv

Skirv

It's good to see your Olds back on the road Dave.

21. glassguy

glassguy

i think she is already,, but at least im fat!!!!!! but yeah i been preety bizzy getting it sorta together for school day!! thanks baron

22. glassguy

glassguy

thanks bill .. saw a bunch of pics of the merc the other day.. its a new car!! wicked jelous... go black!!

23. Hoped I'd get to see you this weekend Assguy buy Keith said you were a little hot under the .... hood.

Hope you can get your temperature under control and make it out to the Alter Boys show.

Dennis

24. glassguy

glassguy

i might make it dennis just put in a new radiator, and making some shrouding.. you wont fuckin believe it!! i was in the shop workin about 2 hours ago and heard a thud! a guy backing out of the shop next door just hit the good side!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell you this fucking car is cursed!! how the hell cant u see it ?????????????

25. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

:eek::eek: WTF...you've gotta be shittin us...is he still alive???????????? :eek::eek:

26. Sorry to hear about the latest accident. You were coming along so well too.

27. glassguy

glassguy

not shitting!!!i let him live too!! i dont know whats become of me.. he was an old man barely spoke inglish.. so i woulda felt bad cracking his entire brow bone!! tookj a walk cooled down , and will now make my own repair estimate!!!! wtf

28. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

I've been following this thread...cannot believe that poor Buick took another whack...

Let me just say that there are some cars that make their own karma...I had a yellow '57 Chevy that hated me from day one and would do everything in its power to get rid of me...after five years (and me putting less than 1000 miles on the car due to all the mechanical problems it gave me) it finally got its wish and went to a new owner...I lost money on it, but was happy it went away...and still am...

Good luck with it...

R-

29. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Could have been worse Dave. Could have backed over you ! PIA, but all minor stuff in the long run. See you soon
    Baron

30. glassguy

glassguy

thanks baron ,, tired of this cursed toilet ... wish the lil spanierd ran over my head!! lol oh well ill rite an estimate for damage, and hopefully get enough tp get the 58 chevy bumper i always wanted..... always lookin for the silver lining.... queer olds!!