Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stock 1932 Fords, like Henry made 'em

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill McGuire, Aug 14, 2012.

1. HA!

I love Deuce hot rods, but I love studying the original cars, too... all their special little details. They really are a piece of history.

Another look at the 1932 Ford | Motor City Garage

Deluxe Phaeton here...
    [​IMG]

2. aerocolor

aerocolor
    from dayton

before & after

Attached Files:

3. redzula

redzula

I LOVE UNCHOPPED DEUCES! Hot rod or not sooo gorgeous but then again chopped hotrods look good too

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

4. ScottyVenture

ScottyVenture

Just the way I like 'em. Unchopped, built just like someone in the late-40s early 50s would.

That's what I plan to do when I acquire a T/A.

5. Dontiac

Dontiac

6. Here's a factory photo not included in the feature gallery in order to avoid confusion -- it's a bit of a mutt. This is a pre-production 1932 Standard (five window) Model B Coupe, but with cowl lamps like a Deluxe. Note also the unique firewall.

Another look at the 1932 Ford | Mac's Motor City Garage

[​IMG]

7. John Stimac

John Stimac

Fabulous

8. FAST57F100

FAST57F100
    from Washington

Sitting since 1955... Recently rescued. They are still out there waiting to be found.

Attached Files:

9. Wow, what a find that must have been. I've fallen over some cool stuff, but never a complete Deuce 5W. Must have been pretty exciting to walk in on that.

Another look at the 1932 Ford | MCG [/QUOTE]

10. This feature has just been updated with more rare factory photos, including engine lab and assembly line pics. Thanks!

[​IMG]

11. Very nice photo, has become a favorite of mine. Shows the '32 Deluxe Coupe in its own place and time.

12. Coming soon... a piece on the three-window coupe, one of the more distinctive body styles.

13. All apologies -- the photo gallery was broken but is now repaired (knock wood). Thank you for your patience!