Register now to get rid of these ads!

$1,000 reward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoKanMan, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46stude

46stude

I believe you mis-read what he meant. I believe the statement was towards all the bad-asses saying they would go beat somebody to a pulp over this, inferring that it could be a dangerous scenario for the bad-asses. :cool:

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what type of gun shoots 600 rounds a minute? I want one, I got a parking lot ding the other day.

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

who's a better detective, Columbo or Monk?

4. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Trick question because the answer is James Rockford!

5. nick_c

nick_c
    from texas

This is the last thing anyone wants to hear out of any car show. Good luck with your investigation.

6. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

We were responding to post #262. Read the whole thread before commenting on it numnuts!

7. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Rockford was a pimp!

8. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Ha ha ha...that's why i put the caption on the pic i posted. It was totally meant to be a joke...i had no idea this thread would go this far. I just thought it would be funny...Dooohhh!!!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

9. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Or Simon and Simon.... Or The Fall Guy

10. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Yes. Your rates do go up after a claim.
    Everybody's rates are much higher every month because of hit and runs, vandalism, and accidents that people don't man up on.
    It cost us all.
    Not getting enraged and just letting things go is why are society is where it is.

Even if he is made whole by the insurance, it would still be great to see the person responsible brought to justice.
    Or at least outed.
    A person who walks away from an accident is just as bad as a vandal.

11. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Maybe we are missing the point.
    Perhaps the Caddy owner should pay for paint removal from the damaged EZup and any repairs.
    The Caddy was clearly interfering in the flight pattern of the EZ up.
    That the owner is not claiming damage, is gracious on his part.
    He/she is letting the Caddy owner off e z.

12. Well I think most here agree that an easy up shade probably did the damage.So,what have you got to say now?

13. BTT
    Just cause I think I'm the only HAMB member
    that hasn't posted on this thread.

14. Unbelievable that this is still here. You guys go ape shit if somebody talks about any built 5 seconds past 1965 then another gets banned because he mentioned "bitch" in a post others get their panties in a wad over stupid little things. It appears this started out some helping hands for an older guy who's 2011 car was damaged. Now that has been determined it was an accident and his ins covers it all why is this still sticky or even here?? UNBELIEVABLE!

15. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Because, like you, we just can not help ourselves.
    The compulsion to post overwhelms our common sense that tells us not to.:)

16. Morrisman

Morrisman
    from England

Damn, I tried not to, i really did, put I couldn't just walk on past this thread. Sorry guys.... :(

17. Larjk9

Larjk9

18. This started out with such good intentions. The track owner and Ryan stepping up to help a fellow car guy.

It so sad to see what it has turned in to!

Time to lock this thing down!!

19. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

You are probably right. This has gone on for a while now, no new info has surfaced, and the car owner will have his car fixed via insurance. End of story.

Even if the thread is closed someone might still come forward later on and provide something that will solve the mystery. But I think we will just never know what happened. This has run it's course.

One thing that is pretty certain, the original tone of the thread was that some lowlife took a key or something else and intentionally vandalized this car, so everyone was outraged. But it looks now more likely that something else happened, like the EZ UP/wind theory, and the people who own that piece of equipment may or may not even know it happened. It was probably just one of those things that can happen at a crowded event, out in the open, and is just part of life.

Don

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  20. A pop up tent flying into a 2011 cad doesn't sound very traditional.

21. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Yeah real freakin' vintage! ;) IF (and I really hope/now think that it didn't) it did get "keyed" at an "old school" event I would bet that the "2011" part had a lot to do with it. But yeah, if any thread ever needed to be shut down by the man behind the curtain, it is probably this one.

22. cheveey57

cheveey57

Well,if that's true lots of people should have seen the flight, the landing and the damage. But nobody has come forward? That speaks volumes about people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.