Register now to get rid of these ads!

$1,000 reward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoKanMan, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevy348

chevy348
    from Ohio

That is good detective work, but we left at 2 or a few minutes after. My dad is on oxygen, his tank ran out, we had to go. I would have to say, with the times now on the pictures, that is not the Cadillac.

2. deto

deto

joe friday... buh buh buh, buh buh buh buh buh...

3. cheveey57

cheveey57

Don,t your rates go up after a claim?

4. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

That is good detective work, but we left at 2 or a few minutes after. My dad is on oxygen, his tank ran out, we had to go. I would have to say, with the times now on the pictures, that is not the Cadillac.

Maybe the time on the photo is wrong then. That blue easy up in post # 241 sure did go from nice and square and level,to missing, (the tan one next to it got gone and stayed gone) to jacked up and leaning!

5. Monolith

Monolith

Today I learned that if I can't afford a new car and I drive a beater as a daily, I'm a jealous scumbag who vandalizes nicer cars.

But seriously-sorry to hear of the problems, and it's always entertaining to see the myriad of perspectives on this board and how threads change as they "ferment."
    It's one of the things I like about this site, actually. Seems that cooler heads invariably prevail, til someone who's only read the thread title stirs things up again. ;)

6. afaulk

afaulk

Geez..........

7. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Your verbal expressions are vastly complicated for my dimunitive comprehension.

As to the situation and as I percieve it.
    Without knowing or ascertaining the data presented in this dramatisation of events that may or may not have developed in the scenerio so artisticily rendered here, it is highly unlikely that we may not form a conclusive decision based on facts that may alter as the century ages.

8. Deuces

Deuces

Must come from family upbringing...
    His parents are probably assholes too!..:mad:
    To the idiot that did this, keep looking over your shoulder... Your a "wanted" man...:mad:

9. Deuces

Deuces

Farwell and udo to you fair spanish ladies...
    Yes! I still love that movie...:D:cool:

10. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Quote:
    Originally Posted by robyyo
    After carefully scrutinizing the photo's in post 188 I can, in good faith say, that it has become painfully apparent that this, indeed was a conspiracy perpetrated by the group of people congregating on the grassy knoll adjacent to the tan, easy up tent. They're all complicit in the blatant vandalism on the OT car at a HAMB sanctioned event. Maybe they're backed by the Cubans, the Mafia, the Russians or the CIA, or all of the above, but one thing is certain, this is truly a sad, sad day in our hobby. I'll have some lasagna, the popcorn is, indeed, stale.

Your verbal expressions are vastly complicated for my dimunitive comprehension.

As to the situation and as I percieve it.
    Without knowing or ascertaining the data presented in this dramatisation of events that may or may not have developed in the scenerio so artisticily rendered here, it is highly unlikely that we may not form a conclusive decision based on facts that may alter as the century ages.

.....Word!

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well if it was a canopy or lawn chair that got picked up by the wind and blown across the car that would at least be some consolation for the OP and his dad.

The canopies have become a standard part of going to hot rod events and won't go away but maybe we need to take upon ourselves to make sure that we secure our own canopies and other stuff when we go to events so that the wind can't blow it into someone's car.

And Monlith It doesn't really matter what you have there is probably some guy out there who is jealous of what you have. After seeing the photos I don't think the Caddy was keyed but I've seen cars keyed simply because they were in the parking spot that someone else thought should be or was theirs.

12. I like yer style! I agree totally! I am 6'1 240lbs. and would like to donate some dental work as well to the pussy who keyed the car! Pisses me the fuck off! They don't call me "Redline" for nuttin,I had an evil fuckin temper but am trying to mellow out...but this sorta shit sends me to about 10,000 rpm!

13. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

easy up shades do not have teeth Mr. badass.

14. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

Ah, but the more badass you are the less you are able to read!:rolleyes:

15. Gromit

Gromit

All I can say is the E-Z up picture series is AWESOME!!!! sadly seems to be not what happened as the car wasn't actually there at that time, but COOL! you are Columbo!

Sorry I hate to bother you.....just one more thing....

16. tjmercury

tjmercury

Just looked through all of the pics we took down by the finish line but I've got nothin.

17. Fenders

Fenders

The director Joel Cohen want to know who owns the movie rights to this saga.
    .....oh wait, it wasn't Cohen it was Mel Brooks

18. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

19. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

word x2

20. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

It was the H.A.M.B.urglar!

21. anteek

anteek

X2,Don,he has his panties in a wad over his dad's car getting damaged,damage that is 100% insured. It is called ACCIDENT insurance. tish happens,thats why you buy the insurance.Does HIS car have full coverage? I despise a vandal,as much as a butthole. Letr's close the thread and he can have a pity party with his buds. I sympathize with his Dad for the inconvenience. Let it rest.

22. Sucks that it happenned, but life happens and thats why we carry insurance.

As for all the keyboard cowboys, just remember, now how big you are (or think you are),,,,,, read my signature CAREFULLY. :D

23. Joe Hamby

Joe Hamby

Do any of you have full coverage insurance, with out a deductable? The one that did that needs to be caught and embarrased.

24. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I had the option of taking no deductible, or $ 500, or $ 1000 when I got my new insurance a few years ago. I flipped the coin and went with door number 2. It saved me a few bucks every month, and I haven't had any accidents , so I figured if worst came to worst it would only hit me up for $ 500 out of pocket.

Don

25. I have been at many shows, just like all of you. I have grabbed chairs, ez ups, tents, newspapers, and countless other things blowing in the wind. On chairs and ez ups, I colapse them and try and let the owner know it went walking on its own when I see them. Otherwise, I hope they see it colapsed and dont think someone stole it.

I do NOT, however, go looking to see if THEIR item caused damage to anyone elses things. Maybe, the owners simply dont know. :cool:

26. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

600 round per minuite is for people who can't aim;)....

27. cheveey57

cheveey57

X2
    one shot, one kill.

28. Are you guys really advocating for someone to be killed over paint? I understand the folks in question being upset about it, because noone deserves to have their stuff ruined. But, dang; calm the hell down with the gun talk.

Go outside and be around people for a bit.

29. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

So this is a slice of society eh?

No wonder guys build nuke proof corn bins and play fort apache.:rolleyes:

30. WOW.. 14 whole pages.

this would suck but - car insurance??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.