Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

2. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Not only is that cool but its the first F1 I've seen with a pair of headlights in the bed! :rolleyes: :D

3. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Not only is that cool but its the first F1 I've seen with a couple of pairs of headlights in the bed! :rolleyes: :D

P.S. I like your real truck by the way!

4. edweird

edweird

Thanks mr. Btrsweet

5. slicknapier

slicknapier
    from Tucson, AZ

Allright guys I would like to see if you can do anything with my panel truck. Might be hard because its so many different colors? I was thinking a solid non metallic blue /gray? Maybe a gloss or satin navy blue? Whatever you artistically gifted guys think. Thanks! Damn thought I had better pictures. If you can work your magic it would be appreciated...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  6. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Ok, this is the only decent pic i have so far. I was wondering what it would look like chopped a couple inches or so without the fenders and lower with www's. If I need different pics, let me know. Thanks
    [​IMG]

7. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Here ya go lol enjoy :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  8. slicknapier

slicknapier
    from Tucson, AZ

well done btrsweet. thank you...It changes everything seeing it all one color! If I had the skills Im pretty sure I could waste all day changing colors...If anyone else would like to tweak it with different colors, scallops, laced roof or anything else that would be awesome!

9. JVK54

JVK54

Could I get some help please ? I'm just about ready to go to paint . I'm planning on running the body in black satin and the roof in a shiny Brandywine pearl..Could I see that?
    BUT the car came out so well I'm thinking its almost a shame not to give it shiny paint all over Could I see Brandywine body and cream roof..and Black shiney body Brandywine roof...and just all brandywine..if some one would be so kind. Use whatever pic works best....and Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Sorry all gonna be my last post on this string. pooped out with Photophop....

Thanks James K

11. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

That's too bad man, I think I can safely say that we all enjoy and appreciate your work here!

12. That can happen. ;)
    Hope you find your enthusiasm again sometime James, you got really good at this.

13. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Would anyone want to change my taillights? Im open to anything except Caddy 59 ones..
    Also some other color maybe?

Thanks

[​IMG]

14. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

What were the diagonal cuts around the wheel arches for?

15. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

I'd think twice about the flames. That Nash doesnt need anything to 'stand-out'.. sometimes (most of the time) adding things isnt better. Clean and understated really suits the body and style of that car... I think it looks perfect as it is.

16. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

I stretched the rearfenders 20cm and they wouldnt fit anymore so I tried a little cutting and welding.. I have never done any bodywork before this Volvo so the fenderstretching and roofchop has been som interesting experiences

17. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

Heres a few quick one for you Jesse. Sorry I didnt have time for details and gloss look, but hopefully this helps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. LSR 2909

LSR 2909
    from Colorado

Here's what you said in your post "can somebody flake this in blue or a darker blue lower it with chrome wheels on it thanks"

That's exactly what he did.

19. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Can one of you gurus take a pic of a 55 chevy step side and put the "radiused" rear wheel well from a 67-72 chevy pickup onto the 55 rear fender and then put 1 ton wheels under it, dual rear single front? I will attach pics that may work....or not!!! I'm considering building a 55-57 chevy step side for a daily driver shop truck, would more than likely use 1 ton 4x4 running gear and have a early holmes pick up wrecker boom in the back. I've got the boom, a 57 pickup, and have a chance at a 88 1 ton 4x4 with a dump bed(future dump trailer!) that I can take the axles out from under for really cheap!

Attached Files:

20. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Now you say it its obvious.
    Ive thought about what to do with those cars before, the one thing that botheres me the most about them is the slope of the boot, how it doesnt match the slope of the rear quareter fenders. So id lower the top of the boot and raise the back so its more inline.
    Guy in the uk made a fat bonnet which I love
    http://i46.tinypic.com/287g1lk.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/e7msmu.jpg
    id put that on the front and do this with the rear.

[​IMG]

21. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

so you want the rear wheel well of the second one putting on the first one, but what do you want taking off the third one? the wheels? or the whole subframe to make the tri chevy stand higher?

22. JVK54

JVK54

23. Old Dude

Old Dude

Good Job !

What can you do with this '49 Nash ? My Brothers thinks it is ugly. LOL I like different.

Attached Files:

• 075.jpg
      075.jpg
      File size:
      257.7 KB
      Views:
    • 076.JPG
      076.JPG
      File size:
      466.1 KB
      Views:
    • 077.JPG
      077.JPG
      File size:
      402.5 KB
      Views:
    • 078.jpg
      078.jpg
      File size:
      218.9 KB
      Views:
  24. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I hear ya James, but don't leave entirely. I haven't been around much for awhile myself for similar reasons, except on a few other threads, but I still like to do photoshop and see what y'all are doing on this thread. Just pace yourself; we can still help our fellow HAMBers who have ideas but can't photoshop them. Aloha, Eli
    P.S. Just had an idea, how about a photoshop counseling group, complete with tequila shooters and Hooters girls? No? :D

25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Oh man, I remember riding in one of these when I was a little kid. You're brother is right, its ugly, but I can't resist the challenge! Anyone else up to it? Lets see what we all can come up with!

26. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Are you saying that you like it & just want wheels & paint
    or that you want some radical restyle to make it attractive to your brother? I dont know what much you can do with them really.

27. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

A side shot would be much easier to work with. I notice youre an artist yourself, download a copy of gimp and you can learn to do it yourself.

28. lovelydean

lovelydean
    from Belgium

mmmm,this is an interesting thread!!
    Wonder what you experts could do with a 31 model A pick up?
    My plan is to build it like 50-60's era show rod.
    Nothing too radical cause i the law is pretty harsh here in Belgium,and i would love to get it on the road!
    I was thinking on using the rear end of some US car that hardly gets noticed,hope you guys understand what i mean?and would love to see a radical grilleshell.
    Can anyone help me out???

29. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Yes, the rear wheel well of the second truck on the first, then not sure how or what but at least the wheels and tires from the third one under the first. What I would be using in reality is the front and rear axels and tire/wheel combo from the third truck under the first. Thanks...

30. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Thank you James.... it has been fun watching this thread and having you guys photoshop our ideas and rides. Hopefully you will take a break and find time to once in a while share your talents again. CHEERS!!!