Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike1951

mike1951
    from Colorado

Yeah man, they are pretty rad. I like all dogs but love the Bassets. We always have a foster around the house for High Country Basset Rescue.
    Our current guy came to us at 25 pounds when he should be about 50.
    He was an abuse case. Got him back pretty quick. Vet only wants about 3 pounds on him now. Coolest thing though... He was almost starved to death and the dog has zero food aggression.

2. willymakeit

willymakeit

I have a Qneesland blue heeler. She goes everwhere with me, except work. Stays with me during the weekend and then back to Spfld.
    Takes whatever boots Im wearing and hides one so I dont leave without her. Like everything about her except the shedding.

3. Little Terry

Little Terry

4. johnnynogood

johnnynogood

Here's my Cannon:

[​IMG]

This is honestly my favorite thread on the board. Can be therapeutic but bittersweet because I don't have any dogs around at the moment. Always good for a smile.

5. Flop

Flop

another one of my dog ridin in the 47 !

[​IMG]

6. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

Here's our rescue Yorkie that we had a bit ago. He was older when we adopted him, and we were fortunate to have his company for only a few years before he passed on. He attached himself to me, and had to be were ever I was. Here are some pics from when I had my 65 Coronet at the Mopar Nats in Ohio a few years ago. He loved going to shows with me and hanging out visiting the people. We miss him dearly, but now have two more Yorkie rescues with us!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  7. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

Heres my new garage buddy/helper. She was dumped out in the middle of nowhere, and I found her and took her in, so shes part of the family now! Shes pitbull/lab mix. Hopefully she'll like riding in the truck!

DeeDee da dogdog...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Best Quote EVER !!!!! Brightened my day thankyou . Love takin' my dog along for a ride , the show guys say 'you let your dog in there' , some people just don't get it !!

9. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

I think that is so cool that you rescued your Yorkies! I wish more people would do that! God bless you.

10. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Good for you taking her in! God bless you! Im sure she is gonna love riding with you in the truck! She looks happy with her toy!:D

11. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

My girl can be passed out snoring in the bedroom, I will walk out to the kitchen and open up the fridge. If I'm getting a coke, she'll stay passed out. IF i even touch the hotdog pack, she is peering around the door with a look on her face that says yes please! Never made a noise running down the hallway or anything. Like she has a transporter or something!

12. Norwegian 49 Mercury

Norwegian 49 Mercury
    from Norway

Bubba...:

[​IMG]

Great picture!

13. brad2v

brad2v

Ha ha, my 2 are exactly the same, only with the peanut container. I can open it without making a sound, and they just appear.

14. D-man313

D-man313

My lab is the same way,with ice cream. Go in the freezer all day long, untill after dinner. He could be passed out, up stairs on the far side of house, but as soon as you open the freezer to get ice cream, he just comes out of no where.

15. Beau

Beau

My angry little German....Boogie

Attached Files:

• boog.jpg
      boog.jpg
      File size:
      33.6 KB
      Views:
  16. Beau

Beau

and Boogie's friendly, fuzzy brother, Mainard.

Both rescues, both Dachshunds. One slippery and one wire haired mix.

Attached Files:

• mai.jpg
      mai.jpg
      File size:
      49 KB
      Views:
    • mai2.jpg
      mai2.jpg
      File size:
      36.9 KB
      Views:
  17. mike1951

mike1951
    from Colorado

Thanks man.

18. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Here's our humane society dog, Ada. I haven't had a dog in 40 years but this one has made me regret that. She's just a ball and is game for anything we want to do. This picture was a the Salina KKOA show. 105 degrees. She spent a lot of time under the car but she loved the show and all the kids that wanted to pet her.

Attached Files:

19. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

As expected this one showed up and then Lady died, God always sends me another furry lost soul when I'm about to lose one, she was on her way to the pound where they immediately put down these "terrible" pit bulls , she went home with me instead. Sweetheart of a dog, Bambi

[​IMG]

20. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

21. fleetside66

fleetside66

I think I'm in love again.

[​IMG]

22. 133

my dog can be dead asleep while snoring that can wake the dead but as soon as i touch a potato chip bag or a plastic sandwich bag, she's fully alert and coming to beg for a treat.

23. Dangerous47

Dangerous47

This is daisy, Although she dose not like to ride in the race car, she is more than happy to sleep in it! However she loves riding top down in our 69 cutlass.. I hope she enjoys the 47 just as much!
    [​IMG]

I rescued her from a sad situation about 8 months ago, and she is just about to have her seccond birthday!
    [​IMG]
    Although my local bylaws say she is "dangerous" and needs to be onleash and muzzled at all times.. Shes the biggest suck in the world!

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

24. no55mad

no55mad

Does anyone else have a co-pilot that looks like Jager. He resembles a Wire Haired Point Griffon or a Pudel Pointer. Jager means hunter in Dutch/German and he loves to hunt and go for rides!

Attached Files:

25. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

After a hard day in the shop..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached Files:

26. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

mine is "dangerous" too, stupid laws trying to protect us from a few dogs made bad by lousy owners, mine is dangerous to throw pillows as I just found out, I guess she's proud of herself now and it looks like it snowed

27. rpkiwi

rpkiwi
    from Truckee CA

Our new addition,Cooper.Just adopted him and he is a rather large boy at 14 months with a great temperament.He will be my copilot in the A when it is up and running.

Attached Files:

28. Hank loves hanging out with me and my old trucks. He's been with me for 2 1/2 yrs. Just today he chased two coyotes out of the yard.

Attached Files:

29. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

that crazy female bulldog of mine just walked her 3 miles and she's not even tired or panting, and she runs right back to the door and wants to go again, some people think she's underfed,she's not at all she's just all muscle

30. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Sisters? Great picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.