Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bonneville 2012 Roll call!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Jun 2, 2012.

1. gas pumper

gas pumper

13 and 1/2 hours til I leave the garden state for Utah. HAMB summer camp is about to begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for us at the 608 AA/GL pit. I'm the youngest:D old guy there.

Somebody said we are the fastest carburated car in the world. It must be true, it's on our new T shirts. He read it on the internet:cool:.

Frank

Attached Files:

2. Here is the shirt we will be donating to the raffle. Signed by the Y-Block Girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  3. motiveauto

motiveauto

Me and dad are leaving wednesday in our 52 Chevy from long island. Haven't been there since 06

4. Southfork

Southfork

Think that I will be able to make it to Bonneville by Friday afternoon. I missed going last year, and felt deprived for the rest of the year. Bonneville really recharges your personal batteries.

5. Hi
    Ugh, we were so busy today working on the car I forgot to verify this with Buddy.

Oh well. It sounds like there are plenty of good folk there.
    I should be there early Friday afternoon

6. I lost a weeks worth of shopping notes! still have everyones contact info. Mac, I will call you tomorrow to go over the BBQ again.

7. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Here is our push truck on its way up from Texas with the "Flying Floydadian" (Keith Floyd) and Flat-Top Bob.

Stop by and say hello to these fine fellows !

Attached Files:

• 230.JPG
      230.JPG
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
  8. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Ok...I love all my ROTH stuff, but, The SALT is very important to Mrs. NINE and Myself. Tman...We appreciate your effort to contribute to the SAVE THE SALT. We've tried over the years to do the same. So... here, New Matco RF stool. We look forward to a very exciting SPEEDWEEK and meeting you guys. Please find us. Bid high for a great cause. 9". Good luck to all Racers amd crews.

Attached Files:

9. Wow, Nine Inch, thanks. To be clear, we are going to RAFFLE this stuff off. $5 a ticket as many as you want to buy. If it works this year cool. If not, we will change it. 3 nights and a wakeup before I hit the road!

10. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Great. whatever works. We're in. Thank-you.

11. hillsmith

hillsmith

Leaving Saturday morning from Seattle, sunscreen, binoculars, sunglasses and Salfats pit bike in tow.

Attached Files:

12. sophisto79

sophisto79

That's baaaaaddddd. Man, with all the teaser pics...I'm getting pretty stoked!

13. Deluxe 3 Window

Deluxe 3 Window
    from colorado

We are going , We are thrashing on a 32 roadster that we discoverd had raced bonniville in 1952. car # 570c . thought it would be neat to have it there 60 years later. just as spectators. Hoping that someone might know more about the car. I cant seem to add pics now, but put some on another post asking for info about the roadster. see you guys there

14. mrdodge

mrdodge

21 hours till we hop on the plane...can't sleep......fizzin at the bung !!!!:eek:

15. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

Leaving Tue morning with total of 3 hotrods. See you on Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

hmmm....maybe if you ate a whole box of "Alka-Seltzer"....!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::):):)

17. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

WOW, that's a bitchin' bike. I hope it cruises good, the pits to the starting line is a few miles apart.

18. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Don't know, don't wanna know.

19. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

i'm heading over wednesday morning, anybody else going to be at the bend that night?

20. mlagusis

mlagusis

We are leaving Thursday morning. Looking forward to meeting alot of HAMB folks this year.

21. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

me either.........hmmmmm should be able to spot though ...........:eek:

22. I won't be looking!

23. wesrat

wesrat
    from Ramona Ca.

leaving san diego wed got a room for thurs night cheap tent the rest of the nights

24. Trent and I should be there then. ;)

25. 57 3100

57 3100

where do they park the general public, near the pits or near the start line ? are you able to drive back and forth ?
    thanks.. first timer here

26. There are two areas you can park along the long course. Between the starting line and Tech/pits and after the pits at the big end. LOTS of real estate to cover.

27. 57 3100

57 3100

thanks for the info.... i bet i will be doing a lot of walking this weekend.... but not complaining..
    i cant wait... been to NHRA drags - Gatornationals, NASCAR - daytona, talladega, and darlington, offshore powerboat races, and i will finally be able to check this one off my list...

28. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

exactly. just remember not to driver or park IN the tech area. last year this was an especially difficult concept for a surprising number of spectators.

29. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Without reading thru the 38 pages of stuff, Tman........What is the Friday night thing?

Chris

30. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Friday night (5pm) is a HAMB bbq at the bend. Raffling off some really cool stuff, proceeds go to Save The Salt. Don't miss it.

**ATTN Idaho HAMBers coming to Bonneville: Anyone willing to drive or trailer this down from Boise area to SLC or Bonneville? I'll help offset some of your fuel costs.
    [​IMG]