Register now to get rid of these ads!

salina......well i made it about half way.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ryno, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Love the wheels ryno...........powdercoated? Details?

2. ryno

ryno

just some used 14" cragar's that where sitting on my motor builders shelf that i scored from him. got them blasted,and spray painted them with hi temp cast paint. they have held up really well. new spinners from summit. done.

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Looks like you guys made the best out of it. Sucks that it happens, but they're still good memories. See you in a couple weeks.

4. Man! Sorry to hear about the damage but glad to hear you already sorted it out.

5. HOLY CRAP!!! Is Micah growing like a weed? What you been feeding that kid?
    Was looking for you in Salina. Will give you a shout when we're home from camping.

6. time with your son pricless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. hemifalcon

hemifalcon

Hey man.. you made it home safe and sound and sane enough to make this post.. And, the story will last your lifetime and your mohawkd boys.. Good job on getting there and back--

8. ryno

ryno

well its been summer time so hes been eating everything in sight, but foot ball practices just started and then we roll into wrestling in fall so he will be trimming up soon.... maybe?

yea, like i said before, he was more bummed on it then i was, he was thinking of all the people he didn't get to bug and talk too, i was bummed on how much it was going to cost me!

all good though, as mentioned it was memories nun the less.

9. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

I know I'm digging up the dead, wish I would have known when it happened. Im only about 15 miles north of there, and had the parts to get ya going again.

10. ryno

ryno

Would a should a could a
    Wish I knew you where close,would been better to sit there and bullshit while my ride was on it's way,then the local truck stop!

Either way, memories where made...