Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's attending the KKOA Leadsled Spectacular in Salina, Kansas (July 27, 28 & 29)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RattyChick99, Jun 22, 2012.

1. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Dude, if it makes you feel better, your car was the highlight of the show for me.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. yblock292

yblock292

Jimmy it was great seeing you and chic saturday night even though you guys were hidin from me saturday afternoon, but by god i found you guys that night!

3. Travis, absolutely great shots. Not as good as being there, but it will have to do for now. THANKS!!!!!
    Later,
    Dick

4. tjmercury

tjmercury

Awesome pics Travis!!! Thanks for coming over and hanging out with the Turds and us Okies. Looks like you got a lot of good pics from the tailgate of Larry's pickup! It's a lot easier when the cars come to you huh???

5. 067chevy

067chevy

Hey great pics. I was there and took 361 pictures. The drags were awsome!!!

6. MoparFinman

MoparFinman
    from Okla

Well it was another great show! I wish more customs showed up. It seems that every year less customs show up. dont get me wrong, There where some very nice customs there. Its a shame that we all have to get old. I know that some of the older customes dont show up any more because the guys that own them are getting where they can't get out as much.
    KKOA is a Kustom Klub.

7. dexleo2

dexleo2

Thanks for the great pictures, Travis. It was a great time as always. Love the drags was a lot of fun!!!!! Thanks again.....

8. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Had a great time this year as always! Just to damned HOT! Great pictures Travis!

9. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Thanks everyone for the compliments, hopefully some of the slackers that didn't come this year can see a bit of what they missed and will try for next year!

Shhhhhhh ancient chinese secret, let the cars come to you!

10. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Ahem, you ain't talkin' about what crawled up on the concrete barricade, are you? That was very distracting, made it hard to watch the racing action. Not that I'm complaining. I can't post a pic, but it is forever etched in my mind.

11. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Even though it felt like a giant pizza oven outside, I had a fantastic time! Thanks to everyone that stopped by my booth over the weekend. It was great too see lots of friends and make new ones! Huge thanks to Travis for putting me up for the weekend! Looking forward to next year! Awesome pics, Travis!

12. gonmad

gonmad

AWESOME event!! Can't tell you how good it is.... other than being in the freakin middle of Kansas at the end of July!! I don't know who's idea that was, but I guess it has worked for 30+ years!! LOL! 1,500 cars or so?!? WoW!!

13. NoSurf

NoSurf

What was the final car count? The '64 was #2012 and we registered Friday morning around 10am.

14. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

During the awards Jerry said 1700-1800, but I don't know if he had a hard count or if he did if he'd actually announce it. :)

15. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you Jerry and Devona Titus and their crew for all of their hard work. This years
    Spectacular was one of the best. For the guys that have not been to a KKOA event
    you are missing out on what out hobby is all about. The show is a social event and I
    have meet so many kool people that end up becoming part of my family and that is
    priceless. It was hot, But the park is full of shade so your able to walk around and stay
    out of it.

The quality of Kustoms and Hot Rods were some of the best I've seen. Be sure to check
    out www.royboyproductions.com for the event coverage. For the guys that didn't go you
    missed a kool show.

Happy Trails, Mick