Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned Pictures of Amocat Open house 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Many thank you's to Steve , Corry and Josh of Amocat.... Had a great evening seeing everyone at the open house... Again thank you ever so much for a fun time... Shop looks great !

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. Now the next killer get together is Daves Picnic . He is a collector that opens his doors to car people. Its coming up in 2 weeks in Monroe. He has over 100 Indian Motorcycles and a killer collection of old memoriabilia and a huge number of cars and a collection of planes. He has people show up in all kinds of cars. Even one off 20s and 30s rarities that drive there. Last year there were over 700 cars that showed up!! Private message me for more info!!! Don't miss this one!!!! I'm telling you!!!!!!
    I usually take about 400 pictures but pictures don't even begin to show you the cool stuff you will be missing. Jim Greens Museum is just down the way and he usually brings his Assassin Dragster to fire off.

3. Yeah I was looking at the pictures from above and it almost looks like a movie set. That 60 ft extention ladder is pretty scary to stand on when taking pictures!!!! :eek:)

4. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

That was so much fun!

5. [​IMG]

Heres one more picture. It's the most awesome hood ornament that exists!!!
    Thanks Jerry!!

6. Pete1

Pete1
    from Wa.

I'm wondering who had the Al Cooper Speed Shop tire cover?
    Brought back a lot of memories. Al And I were good friends.

7. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Great job on the pics, thanks !!! I love seeing others garages and collections....and the great cars too.

8. As always you have a great knack for shooting some great pictures, enjoyed the video of Wayne King's dragster, sorry about my head shot showing up in the lower right corner. Thanks to the best host out there, Steve, Corry and Josh and assorted players in putting on another NW finest street gathering.

9. couverkid

couverkid

Yes thanks Steve,cory,josh for all there hospitality. It was a great time,and always worth the trip. Thanks again.

10. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Very cool shots. A lot of neat stuff happening there for sure. Loved the video too!!

11. shoebox50

shoebox50

Thanks for the great pics!

12. I added some that I shot to this thread ! :D Keith the Hudson was looking great, headliner and parcel shelf are awesome !

Attached Files:

13. Were you the one video'ing right in front of me? After the 3rd time of you standing up in front of me, I tapped you on your shoulder. You looked at the kid next to you and gave him a thumbs up!! LOL!!! I had a clear shot and then you weasled infront some how!!! You You You!!! LOL!!! Alls good. My wife actually went upstairs where I took some of the pictures. I should have been up there video'ing also. That would have been a cool shot!!!

14. Was this Als car also?

15. a few more ! :D

Attached Files:

16. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Wow !!!
    Don't know what else to say, great stuff. Gary

17. billys54

billys54

18. Been 30 years since I stood up, no I was the one sitting in the "roller" someone to my left was the one doing the blocking.

19. OldTC

OldTC

I gotta admit,....those are some pretty damned nice pictures,....thanks for sharin' 'em with us.

20. A few more from last nights Amocat festivities

Attached Files:

21. Car that goes with the interior

Attached Files:

22. Hey Tom, The Amocat Ford 32 3 window was looking great, I also took some pictures earlier in the day.... Way to go Steve , Josh and Corry of Amocat ! Period perfect !

Attached Files:

23. "Lights, camera, action"

Attached Files:

24. Got it!!! Yeah I saw you next to me. The guy in front came from nowhere but was crouching so all was good until he stood up. Man I hate that when Im video'ing.

25. Hey thanks for adding the pictures Vintagegasser. Always good to keep the pictures in one location so people get to see all of them. Love that picture of the rear wheel and the exhaust firing on the dragster. Thats the money shot as far as Im concerned!!

26. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Great Photos! Thanks for your effort.

27. When you blow that "dancing header flames" photo up to full size look under Wayne's armpit that Jerry Ruth "The King".

28. chevydave1965

chevydave1965
    from Iowa

Thanks for sharing pics !! Very nice !!

29. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

30. Thanks for adding your pics.