Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ross or Russ Dill from california redlands

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave50, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Dave50

Dave50

Anyone know him or heard of him? I found his name in my coupe written on the inside of the insert in roof.

2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

A google search found this...

Russell Kendrick Dill was born in 1936. Russell currently lives in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Before that, Russell lived in Redlands, CA

and there's a realtor with that name in Redlands...

Russell Dill Property Listings. Owner Dill Lumber Company 411 Brookside Ave. Redlands, CA 92373. (909) 792-2747

3. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Track that dude down Dave. It'd be great to get some history on your coupe !!! Maybe he's got some pics from back in the day.

4. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is very cool. You have to wonder about all the people our old cars have touched over the years and if the car meant as much to any of them as it does to us....

-Abone.

5. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

I think that's pretty cool when guys leave some little something in their rides to identify that it was once theirs......

6. PASTDUEBILL

PASTDUEBILL

Did you say Russ Dill? He's a little fellow, prefers the company of young boys.

7. Dave50

Dave50

Thank for looking that up scott. Funny the guy i bought car from is into realty. HMMM going to have to call the number up and ask some questions.

It sure would Brett maybe he was friends with the owner as its on the passenger side.

Abone I agree. I would like to knowas much as possible about the car.

Pugman in i agree, cant believe it took me all this time to see it.

They only do that stuff in turkey heaven

8. Dave50

Dave50

I`m so stoked!!!!!!!! i just got off the phone with Russ Dill! and he was aprevius owner of my car!!!!!!!!!! Hes going to send me pictures of whne he owned it and he painted the car green as i suspeected its one of the 3 colors of the car.. Man its so cool and he bought the body from a gentlemen in Redlands name Tom Martinez. Car also had very big tube front shocks on it and a flathead then he put the olds in it with a adapter and ford trans. I will update my other thread with more info!! way to excited right now.

9. Well hell, Dave. Don't leave us hanging. Give us some details like when did he own the car, etc?

10. Dave50

Dave50

I`ll put it all in the Dave50`s Craiglist thread seems like the best thing to do.. Does anyone know Tom martinez from Redlands? He owned the car before Russ did